Drillsgtc

DrillSgtC

Registered
Hello everyone… I am not worthy YET!!! (That is why I’m here)  I am riding a Honda 969 (1000) and I have to move up.  Nothing smaller, I am a Big Boy who LOVES the Power. I am looking for a New or Used low mileage Hayabusa, “Will Travelâ€￾.  Can I get some assist, with this major decision?  THANK YOU

Oh yeah, welcome!
biggrin.gif

What year, color, max miles on the bike and do mods matter (if so what kind do you want or NOT want
rock.gif
) ! Do you want JUST a stock bike or what ?

I'd go with "NEW" .........that way U know there was a good break-in and no abuse . People may disagree with me but there's 3 things I don't buy "USED"......bikes, any sports car and a 4 wheel drive .

Thanks for the input. The exact specs for the bike are still up in the air. I would love to have one that is totally completed, as far as custom paint and mods goes. I am just tried of getting blown by on the highway by these killar Busa.

I have to agree with Warputer buy new. Welcome to the board
cool.gif

True. Buy new... you'll know what you're getting. You'll know the bike is ready to ride right from the start.................

Get a new one. You can find'm for around high $9k-low $10k around Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic region.

every place I go to around here, the price is 11k and higher. I live near Ft Eustis in VA. Do you know of a good friendly place near here?

I was on a budget so I bought used. My bike was adult owned and after meeting the owner and seeing the condition the bike was in I believe it was broken in right. You'd swear my bike was brand new if you saw it (minus the small rash from where I dropped it). If you have the $$$ definatly get a brand new one. If you're on a budget as I was do your home work and look for a good one.

every place I go to around here, the price is 11k and higher. I live near Ft Eustis in VA.  Do you know of a good friendly place near here?
I might help you as long as your not a Drill Sgt for Hotel Company at Ft. Useless! LOL spent 13 weeks there at 67T school! Oh well, welcome to the madness. Check out NYRICANs bike. Great price, close enough to you and you will NEVER see another like it. I cant believe this thing hasnt sold yet.

No I’m not from Hotel company.. But I am a drill Sgt at Ft Eustis OH I mean USELESS.. And I am a 15T also.. (67T). I searched all over for this NYRICAN bike and I can’t find it any where on this web site. If you can please send the link 2 my email at cwillie_2000@yahoo THANK YOU

man i bought new and have never looked back part of owning a bike is makin it your own...everymod you do is a peice of your mind

Welcome and good luck on your purchase...

For new go to Deep Creek Marina in Maryland or Rommney Motorcycles in WV. Which either one is closest to you should be the cheapest for a new bike.

NEW.  I drove mine home in February and havent done anything, yet.  The fun is in looking at all the other bikes and planning what I want to do to MY bike.

I know I want to bling her out a bit so after some research I know I like nickel over bling chrome.  The debate over turbo vs nitrous rages.  Undertails?  forget about it, so may out there and what do I want to do about tail lights/directionals.  

Go new and take your time "creating" your dream girl.

O yeah, welcome aboard.

<!--EDIT|FastCurrey
Reason for Edit: "the voices made me do it"|1152390024 -->

Back