Dressing up the new trailer - thoughts

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
So I have this new trailer I'm picking up next weekend. I have been toying with dressing up the outside to make it stand out a bit more rather than just the standard black with the trim.

I thought about a large kanji or something but dont want to advertise what is in the trailer to make it easier for thieves to shop. I also considered putting something silly like "billy bob's creamatorium" down the side....figuring that would encourage thieves to move along. So in my search I decided I wanted something patriotic themed. I found these two decals and like them but just not sure which one so figured I'd ask what everyone else thought :beerchug:

The trailer is black and will have 24" of mirrored plate around the bottom, including the back door. I'm thinking I want the decal on that back door, give everyone something to look at while they are stuck behind me going up the hills :whistle:

This first one I'm thinking would mount right above the mirror trim but could also center it. Each of these has some nice detail ghosted into the backgrounds too :thumbsup:

The second one would be centered on the door but they also sell it with the flags going left and right for side of the trailer positions. The third image shows some of the ghosting detail on this one, they have options to print team names across them for you as well.

Thoughts? Let me know what you all think. :beerchug:

PF_006_LG.jpg

pf_012_LG.jpg

patriotdecalclose.jpg

The middle one down each side. Top one on the back.:bowdown:

RSD.

I gotta go with RSD on this. That will look sweet!:thumbsup:

As far as Patriotic goes I am really partial to this.... America...Love it , or Leave it! Got that tat in 1993 out in Philly.

Picture 2.jpg

Last edited:
I WOULD THINK YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ANY OF THEM . :thumbsup:
So I have this new trailer I'm picking up next weekend. I have been toying with dressing up the outside to make it stand out a bit more rather than just the standard black with the trim.

I thought about a large kanji or something but dont want to advertise what is in the trailer to make it easier for thieves to shop. I also considered putting something silly like "billy bob's creamatorium" down the side....figuring that would encourage thieves to move along. So in my search I decided I wanted something patriotic themed. I found these two decals and like them but just not sure which one so figured I'd ask what everyone else thought :beerchug:

The trailer is black and will have 24" of mirrored plate around the bottom, including the back door. I'm thinking I want the decal on that back door, give everyone something to look at while they are stuck behind me going up the hills :whistle:

This first one I'm thinking would mount right above the mirror trim but could also center it. Each of these has some nice detail ghosted into the backgrounds too :thumbsup:

The second one would be centered on the door but they also sell it with the flags going left and right for side of the trailer positions. The third image shows some of the ghosting detail on this one, they have options to print team names across them for you as well.

Thoughts? Let me know what you all think. :beerchug:

My preference would be the same as RSD's, but any one of them would work. :beerchug:

Back