Dragons tail

jch364

Registered
hey all. its been a while since ive been on but I had to let every one know about last weekend. I went to deals gap last weekend and my god was it a blast. I know that many of you here have already been and its nothing new but I just have to say that it was great. I rode the dragon about 14 times that weekend. It was wonderfull. No one got hurt real bad. Just a few scaps for the most part I think. I was impressed to see that most of the sport bikes, and there were alot, had full leathers. There were a few idiots with shorts on. and get this, even had there gf on the back dressed the same way! Anyway, there was probably 200 to 300 at the peak friday sat and sunday. If there is anyone that has not gone. It is an absolute must. For those of you folks that have been and posted here. I thank you for doing so. Reading about it got me wanting to go and it was worth it.

Glad you enjoyed it and stayed safe! Congratz on keeping the "RubberSideDown"!

Glad you enjoy your trip in my neck of the woods. Hope you can make it back for one of the boards two trips there each year.

No pictures
rock.gif
Glad you had fun. I'd like to get there at some point.

Hey - an afterthought here, but if you rode the Dragon that many times, there are probably gonna be several shots of you from Killboy.com... good high quality photos, suitable for framing! Always good action shots!

I took a few with my camera that i will put up if i can figure out how... but yea i am looking forward to the pics online. i know that killboy got me several times by myself when i hit the curves. that i will get for sure..... i will post some up a little later... Looking forward to going to an event down there with everyone. just hope that the timing will be right. I missed the one this spring. It was cold as hell up here in ohio still and rainiing like a cow pissin on a flat rock!

hey all. its been a while since ive been on but I had to let every one know about last weekend. I went to deals gap last weekend and my god was it a blast. I know that many of you here have already been and its nothing new but I just have to say that it was great. I rode the dragon about 14 times that weekend. It was wonderfull. No one got hurt real bad. Just a few scaps for the most part I think. I was impressed to see that most of the sport bikes, and there were alot, had full leathers. There were a few idiots with shorts on. and get this, even had there gf on the back dressed the same way! Anyway, there was probably 200 to 300 at the peak friday sat and sunday. If there is anyone that has not gone. It is an absolute must. For those of you folks that have been and posted here. I thank you for doing so. Reading about it got me wanting to go and it was worth it.
Which Busa was yours. Me and the boy came over Friday night. Were you there then. Seen an awesome yellow one. I might go that color over Copper if I ever have to paint mine. When we walked up there were tons of people around so didn't ask whose bikes was whose but should have. Glad you had a good time. Let me know when you are coming back and I will make a point to come up and introduce myself.

Headed there next week myself. Did it last year and had a blast. Really enjoyed some of the other roads better than I did the Dragon though. Too crowded. Blue Ridge Pkwy, Foot Hills Pkwy and some other roads were my favorites.

Back