Dragon naturally speaking.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Anybody have a copy of this. A high numbered version like 10 or something. I need it to give away.

help,idea's anybody.

apparantly its up to version 8.

I'll just buy it if I have to, but I hoping I wont.

I will share the details of why I need it with the guy or gal that wants to help me.

thanks Rubb.

maybe a group donation is in order if its what i think its for
rock.gif

Rub - I've got one of the first versions somewhere, I'll pass it to you if it'll help, but I know it is no where near version 8... I'm thinking it is like 1 or 2.....

Rub - I've got one of the first versions somewhere, I'll pass it to you if it'll help, but I know it is no where near  version 8... I'm thinking it is like 1 or 2.....
that is a start bro, thanks.  means alot.  Rubb.
Okay - update.

Momma told me that she threw my Dragon Voice disk in the circular file - but, I went and looked and I have in my hands my IBM ViaVoice disk, book and shortcut card as well as the headset. It is the 98 version...but if you need it, it's yours.

Rub - I've got one of the first versions somewhere, I'll pass it to you if it'll help, but I know it is no where near  version 8... I'm thinking it is like 1 or 2.....
that is a start bro, thanks.  means alot.  Rubb.
Okay - update.

Momma told me that she threw my Dragon Voice disk in the circular file - but, I went and looked and I have in my hands my IBM ViaVoice disk, book and shortcut card as well as the headset.  It is the 98 version...but if you need it, it's yours.
sounds cool. I will see what op system they have.

I have a similar one...via voice gold....or something like that...not sure of the version tho.

have you tried a torrent?

perhaps he's selling the dog for 89.95...his name appears to be "newegg"

rock.gif
laugh.gif

oh and that's newegg.com as I'm kind of newbish and haven't figured out how to do links yet.

Back