Dragon bound tomorrow night

sweet tea man

Registered
off to Robbinsville, NC tomorrow evening with the wife. Going to take her through the roads friday morning, then we are heading over to Pigeon Forge. friday afternoon and staying there the rest of the weekend.:thumbsup:

her first trip to the area, my second. cant wait:thumbsup:

Born and raised in South Knoxville just 30 minutes from Pigeon Forge and Getlinburg. Been along time since I was home but plenty of places to shop and eat and just enjoy the mountains. Hope you have a great time bro!

off to Robbinsville, NC tomorrow evening with the wife. Going to take her through the roads friday morning, then we are heading over to Pigeon Forge. friday afternoon and staying there the rest of the weekend.:thumbsup:

Sweet....enjoy!
So your getting a refresh before we see you at the Fall Bash right?? :laugh: ???

Man it was great. The dragon is not nearly as scary as is was when I first went down it. Mary rode like a champ the whole way.

Stopped at the CROT to give her a pep talk.before going up, and it went great. Hardly any traffic on the way up, took it about 25 so we both could get used to it(as I was still shaken up from my near spill at the bash), then turned around, everything clicked, and came back doing around 40(average) the whole way back. I was so proud of her...still am. Proud of myself for being able to loosen up and pay attention and not be so uptight and intimidated this go round.

Definately ready for the fall bash

Pics up when I get back home.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back