Draggin Shirt

4HSMEN

Registered
Havs anyone tried this product? I have their jeans and like them but the shirt is pricey at 135.00 plus shipping.
In South Florida it gets too hot to ride with any type of jacket. Some summers I have parked the bike. Seems like a good alternative perhaps.
any thoughts

200 you need to buy yourself a Tourmaster Intake series 2 jacket .
Mesh jacket with all correct needed padding.
Comes with two liners. both when used kept me warm all yr last yr.
I rode all day in forty degree weather with it last yr and was fine .
With both liners out you can see right thru it and air passes right thru as well.
I rode all summer long last yr with it on no probs .
You can see in pic how transparent it is.
I got this particular one because it is one of the few that comes in tall sizes.

Lots of pockets and a great item .
I tried first gear as well as others but for 150 you can't beat it !

JACKET 001.jpg

JACKET 002.jpg

Last edited:
Havs anyone tried this product? I have their jeans and like them but the shirt is pricey at 135.00 plus shipping.
In South Florida it gets too hot to ride with any type of jacket. Some summers I have parked the bike. Seems like a good alternative perhaps.
any thoughts

Yes I have a thought. Get a mesh jacket, and a cooling vest. Yes I know about hot days. How about 105* to 112* days and riding. I will not ride when it is that hot unless I am heading to work.

The cooling vest works and works well. Soak in cool water and it acts like a swamp cooler.

Cycle Gear - MOTOBOSS: Cooling Vest, SILVER

Good luck.

i've got a pair of the silverback jeans and i dig em' a lot, so if the shirt stands up as well as the jeans then i would go for it. did you try a google customer review search to see what pops up?

Back