Drag STrip

MzBusa

Registered
I sucked this week at the strip!  I didn't have it in me.  It started off bad when we got there.  They started an hour late.  The guy on the track was an ass and wouldn't let the bikes do their runs.  One of the guys with us finally said that if he didn't let us do the runs we were in titled to do that we'd take our bikes to another track.  
bomb.gif

The best run I had was racing a ZX11 and won! I ran a 7.8, but I won!!  that was the biggest bike I have raced yet and I was determined I was going to make it a good one, since all night I couldn't get out of the 8's.  Once I ran that one I hung it up for the night.  Quit while I was ahead..Maybe next time will be better!
muscle.gif

Some nights go that way...Sounds like you didn't push it which couldhave led to a misstake...
evil.gif

Hey Cathy...meant to ask if there were ever other Busas racing there?

Sorry you had an off night; I'm sure you'll get your "mojo" back next time!
tounge.gif
Well, gals probably have "mojet"...
laugh.gif

Can't be On all the time. Great that you are aware of your good and bad times. Good luck for yur next run.

1/8th mile or 1/4 mile ?

thats gotta be a 1/8th mile time.. if not.. HOLY FRIKKIN COW!

sorry little late....yeah it's 1/8 mile...and at Natural Bridge.  We went again this past Friday night and I did a 7.0!
biggrin.gif
 I raced another busa as well and won. I'm starting to launch a little better.  Once I get it lowered I probably won't be so timid of it.  The guy wanted a rematch and I did a nice wheelie half way down the track.  I ofcourse lost, but it sure it looked nice.  
tounge.gif
I'm just having a good time.  I'm very new to all this and didn't think I'd do as well as I have this quick with only riding a bike in general for a year.
VA-There was about 4 of us Busa riders there that night .  There's usually been at least 1 other one there besides me.  They are usually in the 6's and been doing it a lot longer than me.

You go girl ! Way to ride that damn thing !! Win or lose sounds like you're having a lot of fun.

Definately having a great time Sage! I usually don't worry to much about who's against me. I can tell I try harder when there is a fast bike beside me because that's when I run my better times.

Back