Downtime

Dustman

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry about the downtime again lately guys.  We're getting really close to being able to add all the old posts back.  Right now it looks like we have the option to restore all the posts (including the 16000 that are missing now) up to the original crash but we would sacrifice all the posts that have been made since then (around 1200).  I still think its possible to keep them and get the old posts back so we'll try again in the next few days.  If it don't work that time, we'll probably sacrifice these posts from the last week and get the old ones back.

We'll see what happens...
coffee.gif

I honestly think I can speak for most when I say that you gentlemen have done enough just getting the site back up...we can take care of regenerating posts. Take a break from all your non-tax deductible work and post with us. Thanks a million for getting the site back up.
beerchug.gif

I honestly think I can speak for most when I say that you gentlemen have done enough just getting the site back up...we can take care of regenerating posts.  Take a break from all your non-tax deductible work and post with us.  Thanks a million for getting the site back up.
beerchug.gif
I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for everything you guys have done.

Yeah I can't imagine that the old post are that much better than what's going on now...We just need to be aware when someone really needs good advice and take care of their request...

I know there was good info in the past but on to the future...

I am with the rest in saying HERE,HERE !!! You guys have done an outstanding job on getting the site back on line, and we all appreciate it. I got the hell sacred out of me last night, I thought o sh@@ here we go again! Glad the site is back up, you guys take a rest and enjoy the holidays.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

OK I will compromise with you all, I will rela and enjoy the holidays, Dustin you keep workin on the problem. Don't any of you ever say that I am not open minded...

Me <--
director.gif
Dustin -->
face7.gif

lol Cap.

You guys are amazing, if my computer crashed I'd have to just take it in and buy a new one. "Duh...it broke...I need a new one."
face7.gif

I concur with the rest of the folks. You guys are doing a great job and we all really appreciate the fruits of your labor!

Doc

idea.gif

Hmm.. I don't consider them to be fruits... I'm not a fruit lover.  Maybe more like candy.. or java beans.  Afterall, thats really what keeps me going late at night working on stuff like this.
Oo.gif
coffeecup.gif

coffee.gif

In the words of Homer, greatest philosopher of our time:
"Mmmm, coffee...."

I thionk you guys are doing a hell of a job and whatever you decide to do will be fine with me . I miss being a Busa Master and all of my posts but I can llive without them .

The only thing that matters is that we are back up and running. You guys are doing a great job.
jump9.gif
Sooooooo I lost a few posts.
sad.gif
Thats ok I'll just have to put more up.
tounge.gif

Back