Downtime today

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for the downtime today all, for those that know I am from Oklahoma the weather has been terrible, there was an icestorm here. Suppossedly this is the worst winter storm in 100 years here. The electricity went out for several hours at  my telco CO and and the circuits went down too. The board was really only down for about 4 hours I think but it's still aggravating.

Sorry, this one was completely out of my control.

I think everyone understands, Captain.  My ISP has been unavailable
all day today and it has about driven me wild..  Funny how we get so dependent on these
electronic toys isn't it?

Didn't even notice...
ernaehrung004.gif

Looking pretty bad here in Coloado Springs as well. Will not be riding anytime soon. Even mother nature out powers the Busa! happy holiday all and a good old fashion "MERRY CHRISTMAS" to all.
beerchug.gif

Blizzard_Dec_06_001.jpg

My son lives in Chouteau and commutes to Tulsa. He has been having a hard time of it even getting to work some days. I guess a couple of weeks ago it was pretty bad too... He could't enen get out of his driveway. By the way and as always, thanks for all your hard work.

Sorry to hear of your weather. I am sure we will be seeing it here soon. Been in the 50's in CT. helps since moving bac u to CT. from South FL. hels having a sexy wife up here to keep me warm aLSO ONCE THE SNOW STARTS FLYING.

lol it just goes to show you how many people post without reading others responses before they themselves post...
beerchug.gif

(Ninja Eater @ Dec. 22 2006,10:46) Sorry to hear of your weather.  I am sure we will be seeing it here soon.  Been in the 50's in CT.  helps since moving bac u to CT. from South FL.  hels having a sexy wife up here to keep me warm aLSO ONCE THE SNOW STARTS FLYING.
What part of CT Ninja? I'm on the New Britain/Plainville line.
cool.gif

(monster @ Dec. 21 2006,23:05) HELLO - IT HAPPENED 4 YEARS AGO!  LOOK AT THE DATE OF CAP'S POST?
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>LMAO !!!!!</span>
laugh.gif
super.gif

Back