Downer Thread

Hang tough brutha... Hold your head up and be the best hero to them that you can, as they will need and undoubtedly look to "Their Man" for reassurance and strength..:bowdown::please:

I'm sorry for the bad news. Lean on your friends here at the Org, they are a great source of support and caring.

You know I am sure you are down, but I read somewhere that God doesn't give you more than you can deal with, and even though it sucks for you, He knows you are the one person that can do the most for your loved ones. So follow that lead and as someone above said be that hero they need. Prayers out!

Michael...sorry for jumpin' in this thread late...had no idea.

You know whatever you need, don't hesitate to ask. This place has proven time and again in the past to be a great source of assistance and inspiration.

You know we're here for you.

Michael...sorry for jumpin' in this thread late...had no idea.

You know whatever you need, don't hesitate to ask. This place has proven time and again in the past to be a great source of assistance and inspiration.

You know we're here for you.

+10000000 my friend...

Sorry to hear. I know you are feeling overwhelmed to say the least. You can only control what you can control. Leave the rest with God. Will keep all of you in my prayers. Full recovery to your Mom and long and healthy life to all of you!!! :please:

As I read your post I couldn't help but seek the possible road of all recovering and your daughter living a normal life. May you be able to do the same. Prayers sent.

I'm sorry to hear about the challenges your loved ones are currently facing. I am confident they, with your support, will find ways to adjust for, and overcome, these challenges.

While illness is never welcome, focusing on opportunity to continue to enjoy life and relationships with those who face these challenges will help keep these illnesses in perspective...as just a small part of the big picture.

If you haven't already, do a google search to find information on the ailments these loved ones have been diagnosed with. There is a tremendous amount of information available that wasn't just a decade ago. You may also be able to find illness support groups online where people affected can share their experience and offer support.

Best Wishes.

Sorry man...that really sucks. There is only one thing you can do. Be a man, step up to the plate and be there for all of your "girls". Be positive, upbeat and reassuring. You will really help them and help yourself at the same time. Good luck to you and your "girls".

You know I am sure you are down, but I read somewhere that God doesn't give you more than you can deal with, and even though it sucks for you, He knows you are the one person that can do the most for your loved ones. So follow that lead and as someone above said be that hero they need. Prayers out!

+100000000000 leave it in His hands...

prayers sent...we are here for you whenever you need us, just let us know

Back