Downer Thread

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Someone tell me the ****s gonna stop.

My wife who I love dearly and seems to be sick alot was diagnosed with an Immune deficiency about 6 months ago. This means her body cannot wart off infections like the rest of us so if she comes in contact with a virus or common cold, Odds are she is going to catch it.

She has started transfusions to add antibodies to her system, But is currently sick with some sort of inner ear infection.

My 8 yr old daughter was diagnosed with NF1 about 2 months ago, ( A form of the Elephant Man disease ) she complained of stomach pains so we took her in and they removed a tumor from her stomach, Doctors ( More than one ) say there is no cure and the Tumors will appear when and where they wish. Inside or outside the body, As of now she looks and acts like a normal 8 yr old girl but we are told adolesence is when it usually starts up, But there are cases where very little happens.

About 2 hrs ago my Mom calls to inform me she has been Diagnosed with Lung Cancer and will be getting Radiation and Super Drugs for the next couple weeks then Kemo.

I am usually a very optimistic person, But Damn.

Anyway I just had to get this out.

Hang tough, my friend. My thoughts are with you.

--Wag--

Whoa! 3 of the most important ladies in your life are in trouble my prayers go out to them, and you as well. I will hope an pray for better tomorrow an a long and bright future for you and your family :please::please::please:

Wow,Sorry.
My Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Wow Demmy. I'm really sorry to hear about all that.
Be sure to keep talking to your friends and don't let it overwhelm you.

Prayers sent , Keep your head up & think positive. I really hope everything turns around for you. If you need anything just holler.

So sorry to hear man. It's been a rough year all around. I am hoping for a better 2009, but so far it's not shaping up well.

If you need anything just shout, drop a pm, or throw a rock... it's bound to hit me

bad news.......sorry for your tough times. Best Wishes from DD & family
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to hear about all this trouble. I know it's hard, but you really need to stay strong and be there for them. Prayers sent my brother :please:

bro. I'm so sorry. Here I thought my problems were bad. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Just when you think your life Sucks.............

Prayers Sent !!!!!!!!!! if ya need someone to talk to PM: Me

Very sorry to hear about this...as several brothers already said.."my troubles are small"....prayers sent up for all...

Back