down 1 in front down 2" in rear with extension?

TommyGunn1300

Registered
getting ready to install my lowering kit. got 1 inch risers for the front and my rear linkage bars are for a 2inch drop. is this ok or should i drill another hole to make it higher? i also will be getting the 6-9inch extension to go on at the same time. i dont want it to sit unven or not look right

Not sure, but I would not lower it until you get the extension installed. You may have to raise it back up because of the extension is what I mean.

2'' in the rear, with 1'' in the front will work out to be about level, with about an inch in total drop. This '02 is an 1.25'' in front and 2'' in the rear, with 6-9 in. extentions. Stay away from drilling your lowering links, they may not have the extra material required for supporting a bolt hole in the narrow part of the link

02040607.jpg

I think thats a adjustable one I bought on ebay used,like $65.00. From that pic, I'd say about 7-8 inches over, those are made by All things Chrome.

I have the same setup as S-R Racing with the 1.25" up front and 2" in the rear. I run a 12 inch stretch and stiffened up the rear shock. NC huh???? Where abouts.....

095%20%5B800x600%5D.JPG

I have the same setup as S-R Racing with the 1.25" up front and 2" in the rear. I run a 12 inch stretch and stiffened up the rear shock. NC huh???? Where abouts.....

looks good man. i live between apex and pittsboro by jordan lake in a small town call new hill. anyone know anybody selling any used ones?

i got mine 1 inch in the front 3 in the back and a tiger under tail and it rides good i would like to stiffen up the back shock a lil can any one let me know how to do that ?and i got a 9inch strech on the swing arm

this one.jpg

Last edited:
Back