Doug, Professor - OK guys...you doing OK?

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Doug, Rick... - how are things going? Seeing the reports....worried about you guys...

I think RICK lives in Moore (hardest hit) and the 2 mile wide tornado started in NEWCASTLE :please:

Two schools destroyed and one hospital ::::: so far ! ???

I'm hoping we hear from our family soon...this is devastating to watch unfold :please:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Have been texting with Rick, they are ok, his house is ok and he is trying to get home. Tornado was 2 miles from Ricks house. Rick says Cap is ok but he does not have cell service. Moore was hit extremely hard.

I'm here folks... Tired, but here... Just came home from where the Tornado started in my community... Unbelievable....

Thank God, left you voicemail, text and FB messages. Glad you are ok.

glad you guys are ok. Should we start a Org donations drive? We have enough trailers, fill them with stuff and haul them down?

Watching it now on CNN and glad you folks are ok.
My heart is sunk looking at the damage.

I'm praying to God the kids in the school are ok...not anymore kids lord please...

Not looking good, Im in fear that many children have died in the school... The death count has to be high because of the damage...

my daughters boyfriends cousins are in Moore, we are hearing their house is leveled

Speechless watching this unfold before us.....

This is when being such a small world and having everything everywhere immediately available to you really sucks.

My God... We're watching it on the national news right now. I'm so glad Doug and Rick are ok, but prayers for everyone in its path.

glad you guys are ok. Should we start a Org donations drive? We have enough trailers, fill them with stuff and haul them down?

its a good idea, but when we had the bad one in Joplin a couple of years ago they wouldnt let us even get near the area.

Very sad to see so much carnage. I hope not so many lost there lives...Amazing what mother nature can do.
My heart is heavy for the victims. Glad Cap and others are safe. Take care. Ralph

Back