Double Bubble for Gen1

gaetano

Registered
Not sure if anyone is in the market for a Suzuki double bubble, but I just picked up a light smoke one from a dealer near me (Oneida Suzuki online) for $50.

It is a closeout item and honestly I wish I had bought one 10 years ago when I got the bike. I can finally see the gauge cluster without having to lean down. The height does not look that different from the stock, but once it is on the bike, wow what a difference.

here is the link:
Hayabusa Windshield GSX1300 1997-2007 ---CLOSEOUT--- :: Suzuki Hayabusa :: Street & SuperSport :: www.oneidasuzuki.com

And here is a front and side shot of it on my bike

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

It also looks alot better with a double bubble on it. I put one on mine a few years ago. I think it flows with the look of the bike better that the stock one.

100_1464.jpg

It also looks alot better with a double bubble on it. I put one on mine a few years ago. I think it flows with the look of the bike better that the stock one.

Yeah I agree.. Just wish I had done it earlier.. I finally have some cash to start doing upgrades.. I had started years ago then got married had 2 kids,etc.. etc... The bike upgrades have slowly been coming to the forefront :)

Back