Door Prize

flrider

ECV No Known Cure
Donating Member
Registered
Wish to thank all the sponsors and individuals who supplied the door prizes for the stampede. Some really cool items. I was lucky to win a Woodcraft Stator Cover from Daniel at Cloud Nine Motorsports. I called him yesterday and explained who I was. He asked what color cover I wanted, checked his stock and said he would have it shipped tomorrow. (today) Thanks Daniel for being so generous. The new cover will look very nice on my 03. Need to say again how great the stampede was. Looking forward to next year. :cheerleader:

For sure a big thanks to the sponsors and SCAR for putting it all together (and for not keep the stuff for himself! :laugh: ) I'm not sure the total value of all the stuff but it was substantial! :thumbsup: I walked away with the Buel peg mod (special thanks to Spudley who over-heard me say the mod was on my list and he selflessly handed over the winning ticket!!) and I won $100 off ASV levers which were also on my wish list. :cheerleader:

Good shoutin' out, Bob.

The sponsors were indeed awesome...each of them gave a great deal and were instrumental in making this first-year an awesome time.

Thanks, all!!!

:beerchug:

Thanks All for making it a success,hope to make it in 2010 in person...Thanks Scar,and Raydog for helping out last minute.

FlRider Congrats it's a NICE PIECE,ENJOY IT...

Thanks All for making it a success,hope to make it in 2010 in person...Thanks Scar,and Raydog for helping out last minute.

FlRider Congrats it's a NICE PIECE,ENJOY IT...

Daniel...we pulled it together, eh? Thanks for your help, too!!!

Great times!:beerchug:

Thank you, Daniel......looking forward to wearing out my engine so we can talk BIG BORE motor! Doyle

Wish to thank all the sponsors and individuals who supplied the door prizes for the stampede. Some really cool items. I was lucky to win a Woodcraft Stator Cover from Daniel at Cloud Nine Motorsports. I called him yesterday and explained who I was. He asked what color cover I wanted, checked his stock and said he would have it shipped tomorrow. (today) Thanks Daniel for being so generous. The new cover will look very nice on my 03. Need to say again how great the stampede was. Looking forward to next year. :cheerleader:

What he said...ditto!!!

Installed the Woodcraft Cover from Daniel at Cloud Nine. Looks pretty good huh. Much better than stock cover. Thanks again Daniel for the donation.

Cover002.jpg

Cover004.jpg

Back