Doomsday Preppers Show

Mr.Nix

Registered
Does anyone watch this show on National Geographic? I have been watching it this season. Some people have good ideas and others are just crazy LOL

Does anyone watch this show on National Geographic? I have been watching it this season. Some people have good ideas and others are just crazy LOL

No..i just keep my "Survival Kit" handy..

holy-bible.jpg

seems to cut down on the chaos and insanity of everyday life as well..

Chistianity..no one is excluded..and ya don't hafta be a perfect person to join..just humble and forgiven..and ya just cant beat that..especially when ya got backing from upper management. LOL!

From what I watched on that show, most people were portrayed as nuts. Think about it, dooms day arrives, you ar on tv telling everyone you have enough food to last a year. Get ready, you are going to have a LOT of company.

Fun show, I plan on robbing the guy who doesn't think he'll need firearms as he'll over some veggies to everyone and they will all live in peace. People can't get along now, take the bare essentials for life away and see how exciting things get.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Guess i gotta watch this show now..got my curiosity but..i would think the first question to myself would be..

"Do i even wanna be a Dooms Day Survivor?"

i figure that would be along the same lines as being an "extra" in a real life madmax show..to watch my family suffer through starvation and dispicable acts of a society gone mad?

Where do i sign up for the first flight out? :laugh:

I got a laugh out of the people that canned a ton of food because of a future quake in Calf. They had all their stuff in glass bottles on wood shelves in the basement. Hope they planned how to clean up the food and eat it off the floor with all that glass in it! LOL :rofl:

Max Speed said:
I got a laugh out of the people that canned a ton of food because of a future quake in Calf. They had all their stuff in glass bottles on wood shelves in the basement. Hope they planned how to clean up the food and eat it off the floor with all that glass in it! LOL :rofl:
Minor detail, hardly worth mentioning. :lol:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Guess i gotta watch this show now..got my curiosity but..i would think the first question to myself would be..

"Do i even wanna be a Dooms Day Survivor?"

i figure that would be along the same lines as being an "extra" in a real life madmax show..to watch my family suffer through starvation and dispicable acts of a society gone mad?

Where do i sign up for the first flight out? :laugh:

^^this^^

I love this show. Some nutcases on there!! The big guy with all the minpin's and guns in TN recently had all his guns taken on some BS!! He has a YouTube channel Dr's screwed him over!!! Jinxster I agree Basic Instructions Before leaving Earth!! But I carry a 1911 along with mine!! God's solider forever!!! Fastfrog I laughed my ass off when they said they didn't need guns cause there wouldn't be any marauding gangs about!!! Hahahaha that's foolish thInking!!

Last edited:
i thought that was pretty stupid too. i got a good laugh at the girl in the same show. she lived in houston, and was preparing for oil running out. she was going to walk 3 hours out to a vehicle she had hidden then drive to mexico. when she walked it for practice it took her 6 hrs and she barely made it. guess she hasnt heard mexico is pretty much lawless now, why would you want to go there if the world is turned upside down.

^^^ yeah then she says my boyfriend said cats have no purpose so "double tap to spinal Column" LOL she a nut case

I've been watching it. The main thing that comes to mind, should you be one of the few that survive something so traumatic because you've readied yourself so much, is what happens when there's no one to tend to you medically? People die horrible deaths due to infections and severe trauma...no hospital or docs to go to, so I'm not so sure I want to be one of the "few left at the end of the world" :laugh:

I've been watching it. The main thing that comes to mind, should you be one of the few that survive something so traumatic because you've readied yourself so much, is what happens when there's no one to tend to you medically? People die horrible deaths due to infections and severe trauma...no hospital or docs to go to, so I'm not so sure I want to be one of the "few left at the end of the world" :laugh:

That's why I invited Tom to my bunker :laugh:

Back