Don't ya miss that ONE song...

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I really enjoy's the Korgi's "Everybody's gotta learn sometime" song. The ORIGINAL, not the remake for ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND... although that version isn't horrible

http://www.onehitwondercentral.com/

easily found that song on Rhapsody.com!!

All I see is that you know the movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" which was the most boring and misguided film ever made...

What was this post about?
laugh.gif

ESOTSM was an interesting movie. how was it miss guided? I thought it did a great job portraying what it did. Very "What if"-ish. What if you could COMPLETELY REMOVE all the memories of a painfully bad relationship? They could have portrayed his chasing and protecting his memory during the erasure process a little differently - hard to get - but after a few viewings, it all makes sense

http://lacunainc.com/home.html

I think you'd understand more SOBER while watching Pink Floyd's The Wall for the 50th time than you would to sit through that film again...just horrible and I so wanted those 2 hours back...

A few viewings?! Right...I was lucky to stay awake the first time...

Anywho, all ONE HIT WONDERS that forever haunted my mind are now on the old MP3 player
laugh.gif
So, no worries...they're not lost...

Is this post private or can us mortals join in
rock.gif

Ok here go's NO I Don't ya miss that ONE song..., - one hit wonders....  
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

(delboy @ May 08 2007,10:42) Ok here go's NO I Don't ya miss that ONE song..., - one hit wonders....  
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for clarifying that...

(delboy @ May 08 2007,07:42) Ok here go's NO I Don't ya miss that ONE song..., - one hit wonders....
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
SURE ya do! You know... that one song... the one with those notes and words.... you remember that one doncha?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I have most of 'em, fortunately. Anyone need an MP3, let me know.

Cory Hart, "I Wear My Sunglasses at Night."
The Knack, "My Sharona."
Eddie Grant, "Electric Avenue."

Etc. etc.

This thread might also serve as a guilty pleasures thread!

--Wag--

I want a Mexican, whoa oh, radio....
bowdown.gif

(delboy @ May 08 2007,07:12) Is this post private or can us mortals join in
rock.gif
What the heck are you "two" talking about
rock.gif
?
tounge.gif
...........this "IS" a moto-website...helloooo
rock.gif
???.......
super.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

This got me thinking of a tune that was on the radio about 15years ago. All i could remember was that the girl singer had blonde hair and the chorus was "Here and now" . I managed somehow to track it down after many deadends, and i must say i felt like quite the man for actually finding it.

Here's the tune.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another tune i tracked down after hearing it in the background of a commercial.

(GMbusa @ May 10 2007,07:57) Here's another tune i tracked down after hearing it in the background of a commercial.

that one is on THE SAINT soundtrack. cooool sound that one

(GMbusa @ May 10 2007,09:55) This got me thinking of a tune that was on the radio about 15years ago.  All i could remember was that the girl singer had blonde hair and the chorus was "Here and now" . I managed somehow to track it down after many deadends, and i must say i felt like quite the man for actually finding it.

Here's the tune.
They were showcased in a movie along with the lead singer from Save Ferris - 10 things I hate about you I think...

Couldn't explain why, but this is one of my all time favorite songs...
tube linky[/url]

Back