Don't try this at home

DAYUM....you see that dude kick the shid out of the guy on the bleachers??

i want to see the rest of the truck flipping over the median into oncoming traffic
SHOCKED.gif

Yeah..... did you catch the person being ejected as it crossed over the median into oncoming traffic?

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 07 2006,23:36) How about the Martial arts demo...out COLD
SHOCKED.gif
That was a shot to the throat. I'd be amazed if that guy didn't actually die.

What amazes me, however, is the guy who wheelied off the starting line and didn't take out six other racers!

Unbelievable!

--Wag--

I like the "THis huge violation of copyright laws..." at the end...

I hate myself everytime I watch that kind of vid... I usually get over it the second viewing though... the guy getting kicked down the bleachers kills me though... Who hasn't had that urge... I almost did it at a flyers game once.

Don't know how funny this is supposed to be, guys. I think we're looking at some fatalities here! Seen the pick-up truck into the ramp video on The Faces Of Death video tape before...

I like the "THis huge violation of copyright laws..." at the end...
[/Quote] I liked that too.

Man I can believe that guy who wheelied at the start of that race didn't take out a bunch of other bikes. Pretty gruesom video.

(Copperone @ Dec. 09 2006,06:35) Man I can believe that guy who wheelied at the start of that race didn't take out a bunch of other bikes. Pretty gruesom video.
+1....the race start to wheelie, and no one else got involved was pretty wild. I bet after the race every other rider there let him know he was an arsehole!

Kick off the bleachers was just sick. I think that the worst one, I mean it was totally avoidable, unjustified and plain old cowardly. Kicking a dude in the back....man.

Back