Dont think its ever been asked before.NO,search NOT done. LOL.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Having trouble setting up my rear suspension. Usually,not a prob,no worries. With this ride of mine....

Stock bike set sag,then....blah blah blah. My ride: Air ride suspension/4 inch over arm/330 tire...this might sound odd
but it handles like krap. I start at the bottom,rear fender about 1 inch off the tire. Go up from there.Hit the switch,add air.Test. Fail. Rinse & repeat. Fail.
Is it just the nature of the beast? Any tips/thoughts/tricks...other than the obvious you bastids.... :laugh: return to stock or give up any dreams of the twisties ever again. I need 2 or 3 Busa's [touring,twisties,track,poser] It is no fun spinning the tire when not desired,pot holes,painted lines,pavement snakes,manhole covers,a puddle...

Posted more for your fun and to have a laugh at my expense. *Will trade hopped-up T Busa for Honda CBR600RR*
Rubb.

this little nice tool above hits a quarter in 1 mile distance - brilliant!
total length of the ammo ~ 5"
round´s caliber .50

if you wanna send out bigger rounds you need the artillery or a tank (or so)

dear :thumbsup:

if one got you into his lens you have to stay in motion / running
and by that you get a pretty nice "biological tuning",
cause if you stop running, the heavy round will hit you - looooooooooooooool -

BigRod330 ran the mountains just fine with his 07’ Busa stretched with a 330 tire at one of our Busa meets. It was a sight to see.
Dude was railing the turns. I was in disbelief the whole time

BigRod330 ran the mountains just fine with his 07’ Busa stretched with a 330 tire at one of our Busa meets. It was a sight to see.
Dude was railing the turns. I was in disbelief the whole time
I've been leaning it best I can,scary at the edge of the tire,it has no sides to speak of. Off topic: How is my illegitimate son Ben doing? How's he fearin' with all this Covid Krap? Tell him DaD says Hi...he'll know what you mean.

this little nice tool above hits a quarter in 1 mile distance - brilliant!
total length of the ammo ~ 5"
round´s caliber .50

if you wanna send out bigger rounds you need the artillery or a tank (or so)

dear :thumbsup:

if one got you into his lens you have to stay in motion / running
and by that you get a pretty nice "biological tuning",
cause if you stop running, the heavy round will hit you - looooooooooooooool -
These will reach out to almost 3 kms and bring death with them. The one in the picture doesn't have the optics to do this range though....

Interestingly enough, the round doesn't even have to touch you to kill you, if it comes close to your head, the concussion of it will kill you.

Last edited:
This is why snipers take to higher ground, partly for better observation and partly to assist in round drop, when firing from above the round is stabilized in flight for a longer time as gravity is having it's effect on the round.

For longer ranges a lighter round is used, a round not much heavier than a .338 but with the velocity of the .50cal propellant.

Targeting is done by a computer attached to the platform's optics taking away the complicated math.

Thinking about invading Canada? We dont have quantity ,but we have quality. Invaders: Might want to think about keeping your head down about 2 miles from shore.

Invaders.

No idea how we got off topic...and who is Toni ?
One of the rules of the .org lately seems to be, any thread can turn into a gun thread, at any time. No idea about Toni lol.
Mine's definitely set up for twisties. Two Busas might be your best option.

Toni is who ever my phone decided to auto correct to when I typed it. Lol
Understandable. I always get the wrong response from my automated gadgets too. Like Cortana on my Windows 10...that Alexa thing,all have similarities to my ex. "Hey honey,can you make me a sandwich?" response: Fug You.

Back