Don't run from the police...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
I was sitting talking with an officer as our shift was almost over...

It was about 3PM...

As we were talking a broadcast came over the radio..."Units be on the lookout for 3 motorcycles coming into the city at a high rate of speed"...

I didn't think to much about it...

We were actually just a couple of blocks away from the street which the bikes were on...

The officer tells me that he was going to check on them and if he had contact stop them and advise them to slow down...

Well he left and did make contact and as soon as they saw him they began to evade...

It's 3PM in our city which is the beginning of rush hour traffic...

These guys not only evade a nonexistent pursuit but they run directly into downtown traffic which is a major botteneck...

One guy ends up wrecking...Bike totalled no major injury...Trip to jail with felony evading...

The other clips a truck...Bike minor damage and impounded...He fled on foot...

All for what???To avoid being told to slow down...

You figure...

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148004467 -->

dummys...
sad.gif

The 3rd bike I have know idea where he went but he didn't go downtown...
laugh.gif

only time i took off, was already going too fast to slow down-on freeway at 3am. I been caught plenty times doing dum shid (i.e:speeding) by cops in the city-never when they're posted up somwhere, I just happen to be goofin off n they're in the area n get lucky enuf to see it-so I get tikt, and then after my lawyer waters it down I pay a fine-i'd much rather pay fines than be thrown in jail again-Cops are very mean when u don't listen, and if you run and THEN get caught-to cops you look really guilty (why would sum1 with a clean record try to get away) so you can't explain away anything.

One of my dad's favorite sayings for me, every time I got a ticket before I moved out @ 21 (had 5)
"If you want to play, you got to pay"
and cops take cash or azz-so I opt for the cash method when I can....lot less painful and embarassing.

i had a buddy try to run 1 time but the dummy had someone on the back. needless to say he didnt get far. laid the bike down and the cops laid the smackdown on his arss. he had 2 black eyes, a busted lip, a trip to jail and a bunch of court dates. i asked him why he took off. he told me he thought he could get away. what a dummy. dont run, just pay the price. if youre respectful most(not all) cops will be pretty understanding.

Something about taking responsibility for your actions?

I had an encounter with a Radar unit in an adjoining command the other day and stopped when I saw him pulling out. It was nothing major, but I felt like an arse anyway, not my style to make others work. Even if it was major, I'd stop and take chances with paper anyway. I have kids. They need me.

I was talking to a few guys at work about it that night and one says... you ready...?

Why did you stop?

and he was fuggin serious.
rock.gif

Felt like smacking him upside his rookie head. Stupid azz.
mad.gif

One of my dad's favorite sayings for me, every time I got a ticket before I moved out @ 21 (had 5)
"If you want to play, you got to pay"
and cops take cash or azz-so I opt for the cash method when I can....lot less painful and embarassing.
I remember a sticker from when I was young... "A$$, GAS or GRASS, nobody rides for free"

The owner of the 2nd bike came in today with the purported operator...I'm gonna address the court and request an admendment to the citations that the felony evading be dropped...Dumb kids...

i have said it before if you run you risk your life and the lifes of those around you .

Today I got pulled over, stopped, had gear off before he got out of the car and when he walked up, I handed him my licences and insurance. No ticket. good guy.

I was sitting talking with an officer as our shift was almost over...

It was about 3PM...

As we were talking a broadcast came over the radio..."Units be on the lookout for 3 motorcycles coming into the city at a high rate of speed"...

I didn't think to much about it...

We were actually just a couple of blocks away from the street which the bikes were on...

The officer tells me that he was going to check on them and if he had contact stop them and advise them to slow down...

Well he left and did make contact and as soon as they saw him they began to evade...

It's 3PM in our city which is the beginning of rush hour traffic...

These guys not only evade a nonexistent pursuit but they run directly into downtown traffic which is a major botteneck...

One guy ends up wrecking...Bike totalled no major injury...Trip to jail with felony evading...

The other clips a truck...Bike minor damage and impounded...He fled on foot...

All for what???To avoid being told to slow down...

You figure...
It is very refreshing to hear it from you guys...

Thanks brother!

Keep up the good work ::):

Back