Dont mess with FastFrog.... He cant take a joke !!!

b-dub_sr

Team Edward
Registered
Just having some fun... with a harmless joke and he goes and gets violent...:dunno:

[video]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3171397958395[/video]

Be careful with this guy he is dangerous....

:laugh:

PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU SEE HIM !!!!

DO NOT APPROACH OR TRY TO FEED HIM....

:hide:....................................:laugh:

Linky no worky.... You say not to make me mad, yet you put up a link that won't work for me. Like playing with fire sir? I got your number buddy, and I'm watchin from my lilly pad.....

Someone.put the pic here, I wanna see it, right MEOW!
Smellphone via Forum Runner

Linky no worky.... You say not to make me mad, yet you put up a link that won't work for me. Like playing with fire sir? I got your number buddy, and I'm watchin from my lilly pad.....

Hahahaha :D I need to watch that movie again.

Here Froggy,

Wow just scrolling though the forums at almost 2am and all you can see is "last post by Fastfrog007" on almost every single one. So watch out he can't take a joke but he can post like a mad frog. :poke: must be the tongue :rofl::rofl:

Wow just scrolling though the forums at almost 2am and all you can see is "last post by Fastfrog007" on almost every single one. So watch out he can't take a joke but he can post like a mad frog. :poke: must be the tongue :rofl::rofl:

Just makin my rounds, Ive got fans to keep happy, or at least thats what I'm telling myself. :laugh:

Hahahaha :D I need to watch that movie again.

Yea, i watched it like 5 times:D

What was his highest score:laugh:

I dont know but his is the highest

Thanks for the warning, I was thinking about riding down to play .org tag but i like my fingers too much... :laugh:

Well if you do go, dont take your gloves off...:D

Oh, oh lets mess with the Frog, that'll be hilarious... Yeah, who got the last laugh?:laugh:

Yea, but they didnt show the part where he got donated to biology class....:D

Back