dont like my leather

05BUSABLU

Donating Member
Registered
anyone else have major issues with finding a leather that allows head movement. i cant turn my head for crap when i wear my leather icon, it has a super shorty collar but i have no neck.. any good sugestions its cold as hell out and i ride daily

anyone else have major issues with finding a leather that allows head movement. i cant turn my head for crap when i wear my leather icon, it has a super shorty collar but i have no neck.. any good sugestions its cold as hell out and i ride daily

which ICON do you wear? The ARC jacket is supposed to have fixed that issue...

i have a joe rocket 1 peice and love it now. although i had some serious fitting issues when i first put it on.

Try using some leather conditioner on them to soften them up may solve your problem. My A*'s were like this until they got broken in I used leather conditioner on them to help with the process.

I've had no problem with my AGV 'Zuk jacket or my one piece. Not much of a neck here, either.

I feel your pain 05BB!!

I just got a new pair of Leather gloves.. AVG I think... I went riding this weekend and my hands hurt SO BAD.. so now I'm gonna start wearing them around the house to try and break them in.... too bad it is so cold.. I would dip em in a bucket of water and ride with them like that.... Maybe I'll try the leather conditioner idea too :dunno:

AGV/Technic both fine here..

Dito :thumbsup: , and I also have a First Gear that has a zipper neck that makes it NO COLLER around the neck at all. It is 6 years old, so, I don't know if they still make them that way or not. But, I never use the neck collar !

i have the neo daytona and have no issues w/ my 17" neck. leather conditioner will soften it up for sure. ???

I found that a jacket will ride up your back if not held in place with pants(two piece).Was a pleasant discovery,also less wind movement at speed:whistle:.I always wear full leathers,in the off chance I am not,that is the first thing I notice,interference between helmet and jacket. May vary with the fit of jacket and/or your body type?:beerchug:

I recommend a medical procedure. It's called an addanectomy.

I recommend a medical procedure. It's called an addanectomy.

:rofl::clap::corner:...i have a icon daytona...gonna look at some no collar skinns and see what i can find..might have this one altered too, i like evrything else about it for cold weather

Back