Don't let your dad ride your busa

If he ever wanted to I'd have to let him, only fair cause I put a hurtin' on lots of his toys. :whistle:

Last edited:
I wouldn't let ANYBODY ride my bikes,none of em.

I tell everyone they have a better chance of getting with my girl than riding my bike!

I've seen tooooooo many people swear they "rode before",even "been ridin since I was 5 yrs old".
But,that won't pay to fix MY bike when YOU wreck it.

When I got mine BRAND NEW the salesmen were telling me how bad the new tires are, and they also put a spray on them to keep the dust off them because it was on the showroom floor. After it was paid for They went to hand me the keys, and I said "I'm not riding it MY POP IS" My Dad had only rode Harleys, he had 4 back in the 70's and he did fine.

I love my father more than any motorcycle, and dread the day when he'll be gone !!

I watched the video a few times, and I think dad was trying to just burn the rear tires. It then caught traction and his feet were thrown back. Soon as it starts to move, Dad plants his feet to try to stop it (inexperienced?) and ends up being flipped off the bike.

Looks to me like he tried to stop the bike in the grass, doesn't take to much front brake to lock up the front wheel in the grass and then of course you don't let the lever go an the handle bars twist an imbalance follows.

Pretty sure dear old dad could come up with a few " I knew it" and " I told you so" in your life young man :poke:

today was payback time :laugh:

Last edited:
I watched the video a few times, and I think dad was trying to just burn the rear tires. It then caught traction and his feet were thrown back. Soon as it starts to move, Dad plants his feet to try to stop it (inexperienced?) and ends up being flipped off the bike.

Why wear a helmet if he's just trying to burn the tire?

Moved to Videos for housekeeping. Re-direct will expire in one hour. :beerchug:

If you watch the video in its entirety at the bottom it shows more videos, click on the one that says Busa Burnout.

The guy in the white is now doing the burnout while the guy in the red shirt takes videos from behind.

We only see the angle from the kid taping outside.

Last edited:
Back