Dont know if its been done before,dont care

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
ROOFERS. :bowdown:

It is rainin' outside like a....fill in your thought here......

>thought

Seriously thou...Being a roofer. I wouldn't do it.

It is fuggin pourin outside...but my azz is warm an dry.

RSD.

My buddy did it for a summer, he was the guy that got to carry the bundles of shingles up the ladder:laugh:

Nope, not for me

yeah gotta say roofin looks a *LOT* like work :whistle:

sux that its rainin so bad up there Rub, stayin dry and warm sounds like the best idea :thumbsup:

i work in the rain quite a bit, but if you see me on the roof in the rain call somebody cause ive lost my mind.

I guess I don't understand what you mean, I have roofed before, have a lot of friends that do it, hard work for sure but pays good. Hell I pour concrete for a living it's really hard work, but pays the bills, pays them enough for the title to all my toys.

I guess I don't understand what you mean, I have roofed before, have a lot of friends that do it, hard work for sure but pays good. Hell I pour concrete for a living it's really hard work, but pays the bills, pays them enough for the title to all my toys.

I need to be roofer:whistle:

My brother was going to be an electrician until one day he comes home and says, "The problem with being en electrician is your job in done when the lights and heat start working."

Roofing in the Spring and Fall isnt so Bad but still hard work, Dead of Summer or Winter it sucks big time.

yeah gotta say roofin looks a *LOT* like work :whistle:

sux that its rainin so bad up there Rub, stayin dry and warm sounds like the best idea :thumbsup:

It once rained here for over 40 days straight. yuk.

Where you at right now Zuk...some dry hotel somewhere?

RSD.

Back