Don't get distracted by the cops - particularly in the middle of a turn!

What's a cop doing there? I might get a little distracted too! The rider looked A OK! I wonder if he got a ticket?

What's a cop doing there? I might get a little distracted too! The rider looked A OK! I wonder if he got a ticket?

Most likely .. here in CO, if you crash, you automatically get a ticket - "Reckless Mountain Driving" .. they probably have something similar in CA.

Most likely .. here in CO, if you crash, you automatically get a ticket - "Reckless Mountain Driving" .. they probably have something similar in CA.

we have something similiar around here, but since the officer was just there and wasn't called to respond he may have been given a break

lol, i like how the cop just pulls up and sits... once he walks over, and picks up the bike, then he steps out... hahahah

ever hear of protect and serve lol

You can totally see the Oh **** reaction and the ensuing letoff and attempt to sit up straight in the middle of the corner.
Yes it caught him off guard and Fd him up ..
He was like whoops, I aint doin nuthin wrong !

Man, that sucks. I can't blame him cause i'd do the same thing, even if I wasn't speeding.

Edit: Good thing a car wasn't coming the other way!

Last edited:
At least you can tell he's looking thought the corners.... hit the entry,lining up the apex for a good exit... oh sheet-cop!,brake!...too much brake!! ... I wonder how much this is gonna cost:moon: All in less than 5 seconds:bowdown::thumbsup::rofl:

Poor sucker...he was just out carving and took his eyes off of line and touched brakes...cops can get your attention at the wrong time...don't think he was doing anything wrong..

+1 on the front brake. in wyoming you would get a "crossing the white line" not the double yellow, the white.??? i would take that to court, with the video, you could prove the cop had placed himself in an area that would "cause a wreck" a good blood sucker would get that fella a new bike and house payments for a few months.

I would also take that to court and fight the ticket. That was poor positioning on the cops fault. The rider may have been doing just over the speed limit. His speed was not the cause of the accident in my eyes.

Back