Don't Forget!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Tomorrow, Sunday November 8th is the LAST Moto GP race of the season @ Valencia.....AND YAMAHA IS GIVING BEN SPIES A COURTESY RIDE!
At least that's what my E newsletter says. SPEED Channel @ 3pm PST.

Just watching him dice in the middle (or back) of the pack should be incredibly fun!

Raydog

This should be an amazing race and preview of whats to be a great 2010 MotoGP season- just wish we could watch quailifing:thumbsup: gonna be interesting to say the least! Thanks for the headsup:bowdown: WILL NOT miss this one:beerchug:

since I'll be somewhere over the central US at 35k' I've set the DVR :thumbsup:

:beerchug: guess that means he is not allowed to run up front? :whistle:

That's right, he is required to keep at least 5 bikes between him and Rossi at all times.
Seriously, Bog, do you want to go on record suggesting he will be a front runner? Now THAT would be historical, gawd would I love that.
His qual times should be quite revealing!

Ben has qualified 9th a little over .6 behind Rossi, and 1.26 behind Stoner.

Another wonder I have is on the engine situation and Casey Stoner. He took his vacation before the engine rule went into effect. Now with his return for the last 3 races, technically he has 2 new motors for each race. While everyone else is turning their stuff down to make it last, Casey's team can set everything on kill, business as usual. I know he can ride, but I'm wondering how much these polls and blazing race speeds are due to fresh motors against everybody elses semi tired powerplants.
Guess next year will tell, they have to go even longer on each motor. Bet we'll see a very expensive hand grenade or 2 before the end of 2010.

Ray Dog Thanks! I cant wait to watch!!!! Damn good season for World Sport bike! World Super Sport! and Moto GP! Yamaha has cleaned up this year in titles... even AMA!

Go Spies. 6th at the finish is Lamb's guess. 2 spots in front of Hayden!

Pos. Num. Rider Nation Team Motorcycle Lap time Km/h Gap
1 27 Casey STONER AUS Ducati Marlboro Team Ducati 1'32.256 312.771
2 3 Dani PEDROSA SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda 1'32.519 313.771 0.263
3 99 Jorge LORENZO SPA Fiat Yamaha Team Yamaha 1'32.537 310.612 0.281
4 46 Valentino ROSSI ITA Fiat Yamaha Team Yamaha 1'32.922 306.296 0.666
5 5 Colin EDWARDS USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha 1'33.085 307.692 0.829
6 69 Nicky HAYDEN USA Ducati Marlboro Team Ducati 1'33.154 309.544 0.898
7 14 Randy DE PUNIET FRA LCR Honda MotoGP Honda 1'33.391 306.818 1.135
8 24 Toni ELIAS SPA San Carlo Honda Gresini Honda 1'33.475 312.138 1.219
9 11 Ben SPIES USA Sterilgarda Yamaha Team Yamaha 1'33.539 309.278 1.283

1.3 sec off the Pole not too shabby Ben! Be safe Kick butt

This is exciting! First ever MotoGP he qualifies ninth! I'm watching every second of this tomorrow....the heck with NFL!

This is exciting! First ever MotoGP he qualifies ninth! I'm watching every second of this tomorrow....the heck with NFL!

Second MotoGP race. He finished 5th or 6th (can't remember for sure which) at Indy in '08 on the Suzuki.

I've been anxiously awaiting this final race. I too think he will finish just in front of Hayden provided Nicky doesn't get taken out in the first lap.

It will be interesting to see what Rossi does since he has the championship wrapped up. Will he just run a conservative race or is he going to go flat out and show us he can beat Stoner.

I just can't see Ben in front of any of the Fantastic Four, but it's racing anything can happen.

I'll be rooting for him! :thumbsup:

Edwards put in a good qualifier too.

I'd love to watch this race with a bunch of you guys, but it's still cool knowing many of us Busa folks are watching even though we are all over the planet!

Back