Don't Forget this Topic is here for whatever...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Help streamline General...Post your Non-Riding Stuff over here...

Purty Please??? Or the Net Nanny will start bitchen and complaining... :argue:

And I am just as guilty as anyone else so don't go there...I know it allready...

And you newbies...Intro yourselves!!! Say Howdy! Post a pic. Starting a new thread is Painless. The Pain comes from the responses... Heh...

Hi. My name is Raider. I'm not a newbie. My job/hobby is to give rev here a hard time. :tounge: :D

pirate.gif

BTW Rev, how hard would it be to make the pirate smilie an avatar?

I'm somewhat of a newb.....I ride a 40th....I"m a consulting engineer and I"m a busa addict!!! :super:

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067609308 -->

Hi. My name is Raider. I'm not a newbie. My job/hobby is to give rev here a hard time. :tounge:  :D

pirate.gif

Hi, I'm 'Train and my job/hobby is to help Raider give Rev hell... :laugh:

Oh yeah, if I figure out how to post a picture, I will... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!! :D

Making the Pirate your Avatar should be pretty simple...But I am apparently unable to get it done right now....Lemme try tommorrow....

OH and we're on for 8pm Joe's Crabshack I'll expect to be seeing you there, cool?

How about this? Just right click on the pirate below and save to your desktop, then go into your profile and upload it as your avatar.  ;)

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067607096 -->

pirate_ava.jpg

It's easy I did it.  :laugh:   I'll change it. soon

anyway, right click on picture click properties,  copy address url (),  goto you control panel here on the board,  click personal info, avatar options, paste url in box next to Your avatar leave setting at 64X64 click add my own image ...   done

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067623316 -->

Thanks Guys!
BTW Train... your doing a great job! between us And VA I think we're managing to keep Rev under control.

:tounge:
pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "Fixing the smilies"|1067698507 -->

Hi to all. I consider myself being a newbie been looking into the site since late July getting all the info I can get. I live in Puerto Rico & I drive a 2003 blue & silver busa.

Howdy... I'm fairly new to the site, and only recently starting posting.  I hope to become more involved now that I'm not working (contract ended, looking for more work - but not too hard)!  Anyway, there's a lot of great stuff here, and I'm very impressed with the knowledge some people possess on the 'Busa... so a general "thanks" is in order for sure.  My bike is not modified, except for the GPS I mounted, but given what some guys are doing and the detail they provide, I would like to start (first goes the rear fender!).

I have an '02, silver and grey and I love it!  Been a Suzuki fan for a long time and when I saw this bad boy I had to have it.

Not as new to the board as some, but definitely still learning. I think I may have convinced an older gentleman (mid to late 60s) to buy a 'Busa today for he and his wife to ride. He said he has an Interceptor, but loves the lines and performance of the 'Busa. Doesn't want to go fast all the time, but wants to know that he can if he wants to. Truly hope he did buy the Silver/Grey '03 he wanted. Also told him about this board to find out information and get owner testimonials on owning one. Maybe 'Train can help him with some mods, as well.

Howdy... I'm fairly new to the site, and only recently starting posting.  I hope to become more involved now that I'm not working (contract ended, looking for more work - but not too hard)!  Anyway, there's a lot of great stuff here, and I'm very impressed with the knowledge some people possess on the 'Busa... so a general "thanks" is in order for sure.  My bike is not modified, except for the GPS I mounted, but given what some guys are doing and the detail they provide, I would like to start (first goes the rear fender!).

I have an '02, silver and grey and I love it!  Been a Suzuki fan for a long time and when I saw this bad boy I had to have it.
Welcome to the board Hay!

This place is addictive (just ask my wife) so try to not let it interfere with your income! :D

Welcome to the board Hay!

This place is addictive (just ask my wife) so try to not let it interfere with your income!   :D
Mikey D: thanks man... and it's too late, it's already interfered with my income! Oh well, life's too short to worry about that!

Hey Welcome new folks...

You other Bastids can kiss my butt!!!

What I was trying to get at is you new guys need to go create a new thread, intro yourselves, post pics if you got em, that way everyone will see you and know that there is someone new to terrorize. If you hide out on one of my threads no one will know your here cause most folks ignore my stupid ass.... ;)

Hey Welcome new folks...

You other Bastids can kiss my butt!!!

What I was trying to get at is you new guys need to go create a new thread, intro yourselves, post pics if you got em, that way everyone will see you and know that there is someone new to terrorize.  If you hide out on one of my threads no one will know your here cause most folks ignore my stupid ass.... ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! is that what this was all about? :D

Well I guess I'll try this again, the last time i introduced myself I got no love from the board:angry: So i'll try this again. I am Stallion, ride an '02 limited, work for Milwaukee Public School System/ Safety Division. I am also V.P. of the Ruff Ryders Motrocycle Club, Milwaukee chapter. There is a lot to learn about these machines, and this is the best site there is, even in general conversation with people they mention this web site for info and answers. I have also bought into some sarcasim:blush: but was graciously appologized to, so I enjoy all the humor, and giving words of encouragement. "The Number One Hayabusa Site In The World" HAYABUSA .ORG RYDE OR DIE!!!!!!

Back