Doing another good deed.

GAmedic

Registered
@HayaWakened and I were talking and he mentioned he has a little pupper that is getting old and cant hardly get up in the bed. Being that I lost my dog last Halloween night, I have a soft spot for puppers. So I donated to his cause....

....that way when his pupper hears these Yoshi R77s for the first time itll go running like his ass is on fire and jump in the bed hiding for dear life. :D

Disclaimer: I dont know if he even has a pupper or not but he is getting a "pupper step" anyways lol

20190222_132445.jpg

Another satisfied Solvit Products customer! I LOVE buying American!
Looking forward to taking advantage of the lifetime warranty as advertised on the box, too!!
Thanks @GAmedic!

What?!?
I was so confused when the package arrived... and the dog was bummed!!
Anyway, there are now a couple slices of Georgia on my SoCal Hayabusa, thanks to @GAmedic.
Everything fit like a charm except the orig pipe clamps were too large, maxxed out before they would tighten down. Used the ones that came shipped - thank god you were kind enough to include them, as I had already removed the OEM exhaust, packed it up, stowed it away, just waiting for the brown truck to pull up.
IMG_2274.JPG

What?!?
Anyway, there are now a couple slices of Georgia on my SoCal Hayabusa, thanks to @GAmedic.
Everything fit like a charm except the orig pipe clamps were too large, maxxed out before they would tighten down. Used the ones that came shipped - thank god you were kind enough to include them, as I had already removed the OEM exhaust, packed it up, stowed it away, just waiting for the brown truck to pull up.
View attachment 1595330

That's why I included those clamps. It irritated me that those pipes didnt slip over the factory donut gaskets but when you tighten those clamps enough you wont have any issues.

What?!?
View attachment 1595330
Looks good....

Back