Doesn't someone on this site make a kit for the storage in a hump?

Registered
I'd rather patronize a sponsor or member than eBay, etc. Looking for the quick release to store items in your rear cowl.

OH GREAT!

... just one more thing to add to the list of stuff I want to buy.. damn bike is getting expensive!

It's a great mod. If you guys do the search you'll find several good threads on this mod. It will only require a quick cheap trip to the local hardware.

I will not do this search :laugh:

I have tiger racing kits in stock for 99-07...can dropship 08-09 ones..

Last edited:
I just have the 1/4 turn fasteners & love em
Posted via Mobile Device

The tiger is super quality but I could not see paying $80 when the $12 kit I purchased works great from humpmod.com and comes with a lifetime guarantee.

OKAY, here's the lowdown....

Aircraft Specialty and Spruce Co. (225 Airport Circle, Corona, Cal, 92880) # 951-372-9555

Southco Wing Fastener p/n 82-12-300-16

Southco Retainer p/n 82-32-101-20

Southco Wear Washer p/n 82-46-101-39

Southco DAC RCPTL p/n 82-47-113-150

Buy four of each, and you have your hump mod kit. Costs all of about $8.00. Shipped TYD for about $10.00 total. You can also order them online at their website.

Someone should pin these up for future use. Thank Toykraz for the info. He gave me a set, I ordered a set for Gofaster, and so-on, and so-on, and so-on !!!!!

Peace.

Old post but pertinent info....... :oldcool:

This .org just shows me more ways to spend my money. Ive gotta quit reading this stuff! :laugh:

Back