Does your dash do this?

Well, Greg-dork is just as gifted as many other mad scientist genius dorks on this website. Your forte just happens to be software and programming.

So when are you going to hack into the display and give us onboard GPS like automobiles? So we can stop putting stupid cell phones on our controls or on the top of our tank bags?. I'm looking for the less distractions to the riding experience as possible to keep as many of these pilots alive as possible.

I don't ride with my phone in my face, but I would think pop-up text messages, pop-up FaceTime, pop-up notifications, and the likes would be hazardous to some people's health.

Just curious.

Well, Greg-dork is just as gifted as many other mad scientist genius dorks on this website. Your forte just happens to be software and programming.

So when are you going to hack into the display and give us onboard GPS like automobiles? So we can stop putting stupid cell phones on our controls or on the top of our tank bags?. I'm looking for the less distractions to the riding experience as possible to keep as many of these pilots alive as possible.

I don't ride with my phone in my face, but I would think pop-up text messages, pop-up FaceTime, pop-up notifications, and the likes would be hazardous to some people's health.

Just curious.
I'm only smart enough to take control over what the dash was originally programmed to display, and for the most part need the suzuki ecu missing from the equation to make it happen, or else both me and the stock ecu are trying to send the same CAN messages out

See, right there, I have no idea what your genius is talking about. If we can hack centrifuges from tens of thousands of miles away, can we not hack the Suzuki display?.

:thumbsup:

Could you do it with just a Maxx ecu ?.

• Haha
Reactions: prg
See, right there, I have no idea what your genius is talking about. If we can hack centrifuges from tens of thousands of miles away, can we not hack the Suzuki display?.

:thumbsup:

Could you do it with just a Maxx ecu ?.
Im sure "we" could, if you have a frog in your pocket LOL.

Im sure someone could, but thats on another level and I have no time nor desire for LOL

Back