Does this feeling ever go away ?

So which would be better, trading in on a newer model, or just modding the one you have to better suit your tastes? That damned break in period just bugs the hell outta me

Over 2k miles and lovin it more each time I ride. The only thing it really needed was the throttle lock for the long open highway stretches to give my right hand a break (even if I am doing 120)

It's a love that grows from a deep respect for the power I'm strattling (mounting?) :-)

The feeling is what makes the bike and you come together. If it was just a means of transportation everybody would get one. If the feeling ever went away it would just be a bore.

:D No the feeling never goes away! She'll be 2 this Halloween, and 34k miles on her now.

At the risk of sounding like a jerk, I've been riding longer than I'm willing to admit (probably longer than anyone on this forum) and I still ALWAYS get a stellar, mind-clearing, natural high every time I twist the throttle regardless of whether it's a short run to the 7-11, a 1,000-mile trip, or a blast down the drag strip--especially on the Bus! I'll quit when I can't get my leg over the saddle or when I come down with Old Timer's Disease and can't find my way home... maybe. :D To hell with what the "gracefully aging" folks say about it.

busa smile is like buck fever you may become comfortable with it but its still always there.:) :D :laugh:

Back