Does the headlight need adjusting.

Jasper

Registered
Hi Guys. As you are probably aware, here in the UK along with only a handful of other countries, we drive on the left handside. My question is, when driving on the continent do i need to alter the beam on my Hayabusa to prevent glare distracting oncoming trafic. Or is this just applicable to older bikes. I have trip planned in the new year, taken in Belgium, France and Germany. I don't want to get pulled over something like that if it can be avoided.

Thanks in advance.:bowdown:

I have a similar situation, I have a european bike and live in Ireland. Headlight points mostly towards oncoming traffic. Never been a problem for me and never been pulled. Can't speak for euro-police though. Most police don't know much about bikes, and Irish Gardai don't care. :beerchug: You'd have to change the whole headlight fixture to fix this.

:poke:the headlight should point to the middle at all time not to one side or the other, if it points to one side or the other then you wont be able to see the curves at night when you go around corners....???

oh and yes they are adjustable both left/right and up/down by 2 screws on the back

Well....there's a small(triangled) sticker which can be sticked on the glass to prevent beam altering from one side.National automotive clubs usaly have them....otherwise you can easily make one

u r fine dont worry. I dont think anyone really cares. My light now is up high and it pisses everyone off, but now everyone can see me.

Back