Does the Captain want a New Busa?

Count me in for a $100 . And I think we should come up with a monthly membership fee to cover future costs of the site.

My dream in life is to some day to be able to afford to buy 2 brand new bikes or cars that I really love. One to use right away and the other to store for about 25 years so I can have the ultra cool one in the future. My second dream would be to get a free one... Count me in I'd like to make that happen for someone............. :drink:

ok sportsfans....21 replies lots of "visits" to the thread. And we the thread hasn't been up more than 6 hours. About $500 in commitments (over $700 if WWJD and I up the ante and match each other). Some of you said you were in, but gave no dollar amount. Try to establish some dollar amount PLEASE. This will help big time. I am in the office all day tomorrow and will be checking this board lots today, tonight and tomorrow (when I am not riding my busa) and if possible while I am in amsterdam. When I get back, I'm looking for several hundred replys.

Step up and pet the pony.

Anyone talk to captain yet before we all get way too excited?

If there is someone the Forum trusts implicitly....then I will be happy to relinquish the duties (the whole deal still hinges on Captain and a few other items we haven't thought about enough) to that person. I'm sure there are at least 20 folks that you all know and trust and have more history around here than I. I would not be the least offended and would still donate $100.

BTW MSF.....I love Beautiful British Columbia and from you I'd take Canadian Dollars anyday! I have a few hundred in my office in fact....lots of Travel to Vancouver, and other places like Lake Louise....Now thats a place to ride a bike...mountains, aquamarine water....no finer place on Earth. And the Chateau Lake Louise is BLINGIN!

As for Babuski for a name....my wife called me busaman when she agreed to let me get a bike. But that name was taken. She also called me Baboo a few times....she has Ukrainian/Polish heritage too.....babusaski didnt sound good...so I went with something lame like Babuski. Yep, I wouldn't trust a guy with that name either....

I don't have a daughter, but if I did, I would certainly want her to marry a guy named Monsterspeedfreak!

$205  
I just can't let the Oracle pledge more than me!  He's kinda a tightwad, so this must be important.  :D

Sure would like to hear whether or not the cap' wants one.

Sounds like a great thing to do. i would support it if Cap is ok. We may have to re-visit his reson for selling the Busa. i thought he actually wanted a different bike (B-King?) or something like that.

So Cappy, what's the status on what you are riding or wanting to ride?

Any word from the CAPTAIN yet???
Mark me up to $210 now :)
Also need the who and where to send the check... PM me if needed

I can't be 100% quoted on this but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't turn it down if it was bought.. I could see him object a little but hey.. who could turn that down? As far as I know, he just sold it when he started building his house.. hard to justify $$ for a bike when you're building a new house.

put me down for 50 when this thing starts. Would give more but have a wedding to pay to for.

If Cap. says Ok then i will be in.
I do not think that there is any way the Cap'n will agree to it if given the choice. He has repeatadly turned down offers for minor assistance let alone the purchase of an 04' Purple and Black Busa, Color choice just my recommendation.

Point is I do not think this should be up to whether or not he says it is OK, because I can bet money that he will say it is not.

I say we press on regardless, do what we can to provide the Cap'n with a very merry Christmas... From all of us...

:thumbsup:

Back