Does Suzuki sell a misc bolts, clips, etc. kit for the Gen-II....?

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to get some extra random bolts, clips, tabs, etc...that are used on the bike, fairings, etc...and wondered if Suzuki or someone sold a kit with a little bit of everything.

I don't really need anything just wanted to pick up a few extras of everything now that I'm racing again so I have some extras.

Has anyone seen anything?

Thanks,

Josh :beerchug:

They do but they are really expensive. Like 6.00 for a large push pin. I needed a couple so I bought a sportbike bolt and fastener track pack for $20.00. It had an assortment of bolts, nuts and fasteners to include small and large push pins.

I've seen the plastic fasteners sold on eBay in bulk quantities for just a few bucks. You might check there first.

Ebay is a good place but I have also where seen Golden Child has sold some "kits" that he has put together. Send him a PM I'm sure hes got what you need.

Most fasteners suppliers will have anything you want...if you see a snap on truck or other tool truck tell them what you want...likley they will know a shop that will get you what you want...the kits come with what you need and a bunch of nuts / bolts you don't want. Even a well stocked hardware store will have the small metric button heads in stainless + the clips with a weld nut on it

I only supply oem stuff no knocks or aftermarket, not worth the hassle for me..

I had a guy bring me one of these kits to rebuild his bike with, needless to say he didn't save much. The extra for shop time and me having to open holes up, wasn't cheap..He could have just used the oem ones I keep here like i told him :rofl: Dad says a hard head will make a soft wallet when you don't listen to the man trying to help you fix it right :rofl:

If you don't mind them falling out or being to big and having to drill out to the next size, go ahead.. Like I said most times cheaper isn't worth the the time wasted to make it work.

LOL, kills me to see guys spend $6-14k on a bike and cry over $1 push pins :rofl:

This place has everything you need, way cheaper than OEM.

home : Bolt Motorcycle Hardware

Get the rivet kit and you won't run out for a while :)

Rivet Assortment - Nylon Rivets/Plastic Clips - Sport Bike - Products : Bolt Motorcycle Hardware

Sorry guys, I won't use ebay or aftermarket kits unless they are titanium....heard way to many horror stories. :banghead:

Nothing OEM from Suzuki... :(

Several years ago I found someone who was parting out a few Busas. I bought a pretty good stock of bolts, nuts, washers, clips, spacers etc from them. I think I got enough for 1 1/2 bikes for $40 or so. They still come in handy.

Back