Does PC2 lose map when battery removed?

neilb

Registered
Hi guys.

I have a PC2 and have loaded a map 3 months ago. Today, I removed the battery from my Busa for some charging.

By removing the battery from the bike, does the PC2 lose a map you load?

Thanks for any info.

Regards.

Same question for a III. Mine came with a 9 volt battery connector and I assumed that was for saving the map if bike battery was disconnected.

Robert, the PC3 also holds the map.. maps are loaded into "non volatile" memory the 9volt is so you can run the PC3 on the bike on your laptop with the engine off

and you are welcome..

Same question for a III. Mine came with a 9 volt battery connector and I assumed that was for saving the map if bike battery was disconnected.

IT WONT LOSE THE MAP , THE 9 VOLT CAN BE USED TO TRANSFER THE MAP TO THE LAPTOP OR CHANGE THE MAP WITH OUT TURNING THE BIKE ON. BUT IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT LOSING THE MAP AND HAVE A LAPTOP GO AN DOWNLOAD IT TO YOUR LAPTOP FOR SAFE KEEPING. AFTER ALL IT COST ALOT TO DYNO:thumbsup:ALSO THE 9 VOLT CAN BE USED TO POWER UP THE PC WHEN YOU HAVE IT OFF THE BIKE,SO YOU CAN TAKE IN THE HOUSE IN CASE YOU HAVE A HOME COMPUTER INSTEAD OF A LT.

Last edited:
hey read up on the "rich/lean" buttons and tell me how they work.. I do not have the manual and to lazy to find one :whistle: I know you can adjust rich/lean with the buttons but they revert to the original map when the bike is turned off, just not sure how to use them

hey read up on the "rich/lean" buttons and tell me how they work.. I do not have the manual and to lazy to find one :whistle: I know you can adjust rich/lean with the buttons but they revert to the original map when the bike is turned off, just not sure how to use them

PUT THE BIKE IN NEUTRAL , PUT A ZIP TIE AROUND THE CLUTCH OR HAVE SOMEONE HOLD IT ,SO IT IS ENGAGED AND HOLD ALL 3 BUTTONS DOWN ON THE PC, MAKE SURE THAT IT IS IN NEUTRAL:thumbsup:THEN START THE BIKE WHILE HOLDING THE BUTTONS DOWN, ADJUST THE BUTTONS TO WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE, AND WAIT FOR THE LIGHTS ON THE PC TO GO BACK TO THE BOTTOM. ONCE IT DOES THEY PC SHOULD BE SET, THEN TURN THE BIKE OFF. TO MAKE IT RICH THE LIGHTS GO UP , TO LEAN THEY GO DOWN. DO 1 BUTTON AT A TIME !!!

Last edited:
PUT THE BIKE IN NEUTRAL , PUT A ZIP TIE AROUND THE CLUTCH OR HAVE SOMEONE HOLD IT ,SO IT IS ENGAGED AND HOLD ALL 3 BUTTONS DOWN ON THE PC, MAKE SURE THAT IT IS IN NEUTRAL:thumbsup:THEN START THE BIKE WHILE HOLDING THE BUTTONS DOWN, ADJUST THE BUTTONS TO WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE, AND WAIT FOR THE LIGHTS ON THE PC TO GO BACK TO THE BOTTOM. ONCE IT DOES THEY PC SHOULD BE SET, THEN TURN THE BIKE OFF. TO MAKE IT RICH THE LIGHTS GO UP , TO LEAN THEY GO DOWN. DO 1 BUTTON AT A TIME !!!

ty. I wondered about that:beerchug: BUT...

:laugh:

Caps_Lock.jpg

I DONT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THIS COMPUTER IS SET ON WHEN I TYPE, JUST TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT AN GET THE CAPS LOCK COMPLAINT !!! ITS NO BIGGER THAN THAT PICTURE YOU POSTED:rofl: ANYWAY JUST MESSING AROUND , DONT GO BLOW YOUR TOP:rofl:

I DONT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THIS COMPUTER IS SET ON WHEN I TYPE, JUST TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT AN GET THE CAPS LOCK COMPLAINT !!! ITS NO BIGGER THAN THAT PICTURE YOU POSTED:rofl: ANYWAY JUST MESSING AROUND , DONT GO BLOW YOUR TOP:rofl:
:laugh::thumbsup::moon:

QUIET! I can't sleep with all this shouting.:laugh:

Last edited:
Back