Does Jesus love the Steelers?

Growing up in Cleveland as I did and now living in MD you would THINK Im a ravens fan....FtheRavens..Cleveland 1 and if they dont make it (do they ever) Pittsburgh is my number 2 team!
Go Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

Some guys I work with swear that next year is Clevelands year...It is always ugly when they meet the Steelers!

Go Raiders!!!

2004-wp-shield-800.jpg

Our Father,

Who Art in Pittsburgh,

Football Be Thy Game.

The Kingdom Come,

5 Super Bowls Won,

On Earth as it is in Heinz Field.

Give us this Day a playoff Victory,

And forgive us our penalties,

As we defeat those who play against us.

But lead us into a victory,

And deliver us to Tampa!

A-Ben

Go STEELERS

You must be enjoying the game:laugh: 13-0 2nd quarter Is it too early to count those chickens?

Uhhh now 13 Steelers and Ravens 7... I'm a steelers fan but poor hamberger he gets beatup almost every play... However he could have to broken femurs and a concussion and still be up to play, LoL... They're getting ready for a field goal!

20060116mf_polamalu_taylor_fbnPJ_450.jpg

I haven't followed football for awhile (grew up 49ers fan but stopped watching the day Jerry Rice put on a Raider jersey) but I'm rooting for the Cardinals to take it all.

I was reading something like they have only won ONE post season game before this season in the last 61 years since their inception?!?!

Talk about an underdog.

Any true Arizona fans here?

So then.....

Cardinals and Steelers huh?

I'm again rooting for the underdog Cardinals but I just can't see it going there way after they barely survived that second half. If McNabb could have been more consistent there is no way the Cards would have won.

Our Father,

Who Art in Pittsburgh,

Football Be Thy Game.

The Kingdom Come,

5 Super Bowls Won,

On Earth as it is in Heinz Field.

Give us this Day a playoff Victory,

And forgive us our penalties,

As we defeat those who play against us.

But lead us into a victory,

And deliver us to Tampa!

A-Ben

Go STEELERS

you better keep praying for the next two weeks to make sure the win the superball. lol

Jesus wasn't showing his love for McGehee when Clark jacked him up!

Back