On Earth as it is in Heinz Field.

Give us this Day a playoff Victory,

And forgive us our penalties,

As we defeat those who play against us.

But lead us into a victory,

And deliver us to Tampa!

A-Ben

Go STEELERS

Well, since my Broncos went out horribly, then fired their coach, I LOVE the Steelers

Go Pittsburgh!!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hines_ward.jpg

hahaha sweet i have been some what of a fan between them and the vikings

my uncle made me watch them then my old civilian boss always had me over to watch the games.. so but i don't really wtch it cause i get bored
when you have add and are an adrenaline junky it doesn't do anything for you :whistle:

Growing up in Cleveland as I did and now living in MD you would THINK Im a ravens fan....FtheRavens..Cleveland 1 and if they dont make it (do they ever) Pittsburgh is my number 2 team!
Go Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

I haven't followed football for awhile (grew up 49ers fan but stopped watching the day Jerry Rice put on a Raider jersey) but I'm rooting for the Cardinals to take it all.

I was reading something like they have only won ONE post season game before this season in the last 61 years since their inception?!?!

Talk about an underdog.

Any true Arizona fans here?

Jesus loves everybody!!! Even the ravens......but I don't!!!

Go Cardinals, Eagles, and Steelers in that order (since the Rams nor the Redskins are in the fight). :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

OHH Yeah, Im pulling for an all pensylvania SB. Im torn on who I want to win it all. I would like to see donovan get a ring, But in fantasy football I have consistently rode ben and the stealers D, to good results.

Got my tickets today. Die-hard fan since 1st grade...when Terry Bradshaw came to our school and signed a picture for me. I am more than stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Football? Is that still on?

Nascar starts in 24 days!! Budweiser Shootout in Daytona 2/7/09 :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Born in Pittsburgh, been living in Philly, and I'm hoping for an all-Pennsylvania Superbowl. And, yeah, GO STEELERS :thumbsup:

if Eve hadn't eaten that fruit, there would only be one team in the still-perfect world :bowdown:

football-raiders-extended.jpg

Cool poem. Good luck against the Ravens, actually being at the game should be electric :). I'm a die hard Rams fan, so I died hard this year again. I'm rooting for the Cardinals (The Big Red, as they were known in St Louis), and mainly Kurt Warner, who should still be the Rams QB, but that's another story.....:banghead:

Back