Does Full Exhaust Need A Power Commander?

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
Contemplating a full system vs slip-ons and wondering what the hive has found with one needing a PC and the other not. I would rather leave the mapping and ECM stock but don't want a back firing or crappy preforming mess...
Thanks,
Justin

NEED, no.
Beneficial, yes.
Some full systems will run better than others on the stock tune too.
Most Power Commander base maps are junk, unless they are Brocks, which are only good with his exhaust.
Best thing is to have the ecu flashed, and have the bike dyno tuned by a reputable tuner.
It's up to them whether they tune with Ecu Editor, Power Commander, Ecu Unleashed, Bazazz, or whatever.

NEED, no.
Beneficial, yes.
Some full systems will run better than others on the stock tune too.
Most Power Commander base maps are junk, unless they are Brocks, which are only good with his exhaust.
Best thing is to have the ecu flashed, and have the bike dyno tuned by a reputable tuner.
It's up to them whether they tune with Ecu Editor, Power Commander, Ecu Unleashed, Bazazz, or whatever.
That man just gave you great advice ECU flash only way to go PC,s old school junk, see boosted cycle performance Facebook Rob is the man.

Thanks for the advice gents. Since I'm considering the Vance And Hines CS One full system (or just the slip ons) what's the story on their V&H's Fuel Pack setup?

If I go full system I'll do the Pair removal for sure.

Back