Does Busa have a black box in it?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Many automobiles now have a "Black box" chip that records speed and stuff at time of impact. Does Busa internal computers also do this? If I wrap it around a tree in the woods, does it make a sound to police how fast it going amid the broken pieces? Know what I'm saying?

good question? I saw a special last night on a 236 MPH Busa on the speed channel. This Busa did have a blackbox in it so that they could monitor exactly what was going on with the bike while they were making the runs. They were able to tune the bike based on the information that was collected. They did not mention in this was aftermarket, stock, modified stock, or what have you.

Many of the newer cars already have this technology as you mentioned, but I am not sure about a stock busa.

Cloud

Are you sure that black box doesnt record the last words of the busa pilot just before he hits the ground? Like OOOOOOH _ you fill in the blank. Can you tell me what kind of cars have the black box recorder that you speak of? I work on cars every day and have heard of no such thing.I guess my Denali does record top speed of the last fifteen days.

New Corvettes, Cadillacs, Mercedes, BMW, and a few others have a chip that records throttle inputs, RPMs, braking forces etc.
Also vehicles with the on-star system can be tracked and have their MPH recorded that way.

The Data Logging on the 236MPH Busa though is doubtless a racing telemetry system that will include brake, throttle, suspension travel, RPMs, on and on...way more advanced than what is found on a production vehicle.

The Busa to the best of my extremely limited knowledge might have the ability to record most recent throttle inputs and RPMs. But I think it is more a standard function of the ECU and not a special black box... But I am guessing here...

last time I looked at a busa it had all types of black boxes.
Not that I care just remind whoever shows up to push the neddle to zero or do what I do disconnect the speedo.

Hah I have pushed buddies needles back to zero twice... Heh...Yeah before the Troopers arrive... :cool:

It's not something that is widely publicised, so I wondered if anyone here ever found out?  I never heard it does, but NOT KNOWING, it would not surprise me if it did.  Add another chip and it could send out a GMRS to the nearest police when breaching 100mph.... things that make you go hmmmm I'm sure Aliens fit into all this somehow too

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "added conspiracy theroist topical punchline"|1066915181 -->

I am sure the suzuki dealership would know, afterall they run diag. on the computers and I am sure if it has one they would be using it to figure out what is wrong with the bike...

Doubtful that Suzuki would apply this technology to a bike for sale to Joe Public,even though it is readily available.Maybe if there is some secret federal requirement........smells of a conspiracy.........

I ask because the other night while riding around in the country, I head the engine emit this high pierced sound similar to a stream of 256k data line, then this blue laser-like beam shot out of my key whole and up into the sky for as far as I could see, at which point all the cows I saw in a half mile radius dropped dead. After the beam of light ceased about 20 seconds later, I drove onto a side road and shut the bike off to evaluate what had just happended, and a few seconds later to big black government-type cars went screaming past the road I was on at about 90 mph. I sat there in silence listening as they stopped and I saw lights, heard some shouting and some heavy mechanical noises. I went and hid in the ditch incase they made it back to me but about 20 minutes later then took off and I rode home in another direction. Now, every so often when I think or type about government activities, I black out and sometimes even my computer will* E^$RCD &YGBpiu gp;U&GBOUG^!)@%&$)~@N } }@#&T!^RP)*^TP(
!&*&!#*&T RCD &YGBpiu gp;U&GBOUG^!)@%&$)~@N } }@#&T!^RP)*^TP(
!&*&!#*&T
RCD &YGBpiu gp;U&GBOUG^!)@%&$)~@N } }@#&T!^RP)*^TP(
!&*&!#*&T
!&*&!#*&T
AT&Z::ATZ:ATDT00000000000000:carrier lost

WWJD,

It was late, right? Did you build a mountain in your living room?

Actually, this is true, (about the black boxes on cars). Car and driver had a column on it. The box recorded the last five seconds of data before impact.

Stealth

That's in the air bag module and it has been there since 1994 on some GM cars and trucks.Its 2500 dollars for the tools to download this info. So your dealership mechanic will probably not have this tool. I did some research since this post was started.Its a good question about this recording capability on your Busa but mine has no air bag so no air bag module.
WWJD I saw those lights too when I hit warp factor 1300 the other night.
SOMEBODY IS WATCHING YOU

I ask because the other night while riding around in the country, I head the engine emit this high pierced sound similar to a stream of 256k data line, then this blue laser-like beam shot out of my key whole and up into the sky for as far as I could see, at which point all the cows I saw in a half mile radius dropped dead. After the beam of light ceased about 20 seconds later, I drove onto a side road and shut the bike off to evaluate what had just happended, and a few seconds later to big black government-type cars went screaming past the road I was on at about 90 mph. I sat there in silence listening as they stopped and I saw lights, heard some shouting and some heavy mechanical noises. I went and hid in the ditch incase they made it back to me but about 20 minutes later then took off and I rode home in another direction. Now, every so often when I think or type about government activities, I black out and sometimes even my computer will* E^$RCD &YGBpiu gp;U&GBOUG^!)@%&$)~@N } }@#&T!^RP)*^TP(
!&*&!#*&T RCD &YGBpiu gp;U&GBOUG^!)@%&$)~@N } }@#&T!^RP)*^TP(
!&*&!#*&T
!&*&!#*&T
!&*&!#*&T
AT&Z::ATZ:ATDT00000000000000:carrier lost
Just as I suspected..............
blues.gif

Back