Does Anyone Use Cryo Treatment

Hi all. well if you do tell what you think, and if you do not why dont you use it. If you want to learn more look up Nitro Freeze.
Hi all cryogenic treatment Is when they freeze the parts down to 300 below. This gives it a complete molecular change giving it a more uniform grain structure. For a full explanation see Polishing your rocker by Frank at Powerhouse or look up Nitro Freeze . com

When Frank built my Gen2 last year he sent my transmission to Robinson for a full build which also included the full Cryogenic Process and Polishing. It looked so good, it was a shame to hide the dam thing inside the motor. Man, that Bike shifts Flawlessly. My Gen1 has the tranny undercut etc. and until I had the Gen2 built, it was the best shifting bike I ever Rode. The Gen2 is just a step up on my Gen1..In Every Way..

When Frank built my Gen2 last year he sent my transmission to Robinson for a full build which also included the full Cryogenic Process and Polishing. It looked so good, it was a shame to hide the dam thing inside the motor. Man, that Bike shifts Flawlessly. My Gen1 has the tranny undercut etc. and until I had the Gen2 built, it was the best shifting bike I ever Rode. The Gen2 is just a step up on my Gen1..In Every Way..
Hi. I just ordered my HD output shaft shift shafts detent spring and bullet gears. over drive 5th and 6th and the micro polish to come. I want to finish the motor this year.

So what happened to your Mustang?
Reading my previous post made me realize I didn’t word it right. The original transmission went bad and I reached out to a builder and asked for a transmission to be built with cryogenic treated gears. Car drives like a dream now and I expect to not have anymore problems, because the internet said cryogenic treatment is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Lol! I only have about 400 miles on the rebuild, so time will tell.

Back