does anyone sell JUST a backrest

busa186

Registered
I see corbin has a seat and a back rest, but is there no back rest you can mount in place of the grab bar?

corbin does but its hella expensive. I am going to make my own. I plan on buying a cruiser backrest and using my stock one after i buy and aftermarket one. Im going to cut and weld them and them paint it. I will probly put a luggage rack on it eventually...

I'm also looking for a backrest, i need it just for the passenger seat, I want to take my son for rides and i would just feel more comfortable with a backrest on his seat, let me know if you find anything, i'll also keep up the search

I would like to have one too. Options are limited for just a back rest.

it seems that there would be options with a basic setup. I have a Givi truck and it just bolts right on.

There was someone on here that was making them... $100 or so. dont know if it ever took off.

Check out the busa mods section. Looks up the thread little project I have been working on.

As far as I know there is nothing made for the Busa in regards for just a back rest. I had to go(chose to) the corbin route and have no complaints or negative issues with my set up. Pricey, yes, but it's fit, finish and performance are top notch.

I made this for mine. I am tring to make some to sell but can't get the time off work.
IMGP2703.jpg
IMGP2708.jpg
IMGP2710.jpg

IMGP2703.jpg

IMGP2708.jpg

IMGP2710.jpg

I would do this. Get an Aluma Rack from Twisted Throttle and a rear rack and/or a back rest from Premier Cycle for a C14. Bolt the rack/back rest to the Aluma Rack or cut and drill the Aluma Rack and attach the back rest directly to it.

Kawasaki-Concours14-Accessories

Back