does anyone know?

jacob123

Registered
My 05 busa was stock gearing 17-40 I went 16-40 and absolutly love the way it pulls now. Here's the question how far off will my speedo read and will it read faster or slower than in actually going? I don't want to get a speeding ticket .any input would be great. Thanks.

I knew that :laugh:

gearingcommander.com

Without looking you have lowerd your gearing and will be traveling slower than indicated unless the speedo was off , which it was. Barrow a hand held GPS and check it before you get rewarded. :laugh:

Ok thanks that's a great link. It means I'm traveling 5.9% slower than my speedo it indicating . So if I put on 1000 miles I actually put on 1060 miles I can live with that.

Ok thanks that's a great link. It means I'm traveling 5.9% slower than my speedo it indicating . So if I put on 1000 miles I actually put on 1060 miles I can live with that.

just get a speedo healer so you have have to try and do the math in your head while riding and you see the police....they're cheaper than a speeding ticket

Get Lil Charlies phone number and he can talk you through the speedohealer install and set up, then call rubbersidedown :stirpot:

Back