Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A 2008 Left Side Stock Orange Fairing?

zook

Registered
Looking for a left fairing, generator cover, front seat, clutch lever and a kick stand. first day out on the Busa after getting it running and it got hit while parked at the gas station she barely missed my yoshis.

For new, you can check Honda east in Toledo, MR Cycles in Asheville or ronayers.com

Looking for a left fairing, generator cover, front seat, clutch lever and a kick stand. first day out on the Busa after getting it running and it got hit while parked at the gas station she barely missed my yoshis.
I have all of them off an 08

How do you drive forward into a bright glowing orange motorcycle in broad daylight. I got the orange one because my blue one was a ghost during the
day and night

left fairing, front seat, clutch lever how does $300 plus shipping I looked yesterday and i dont have the kickstand stock length anymore and I cant find the cover
I found a kickstand and I can sand the side cover smooth and re-paint it. do you have any pics of the fairing?

A Woodcraft cover looks cool but it is heavier than stock. I'd sand and paint the old one like you said. Maybe use a little body filler if the scrapes are deep. I'd leave it on the bike to paint it so you avoid the extra work of removing the stator.

Back