does anyone have a rear seat to

Rongotti

Registered
sell, donate or trade? lol I am rear seatless and am tired of 10 different chicks bugging me to go for a ride.

hmmmm you gotta have a back seat with this bike:laugh: no matter what the rider looks like women will come:beerchug: ssssshhhh don't tell the wife i said so:whistle:

I've never had anybody ask me for a ride on any of my bikes...well, at least not in the last 40 years, LOL!

CW

How do you not have a rear seat? ? ? ? ? You must be crazy

My wife keeps the rear seat and only lets me have the hump while shes away :laugh:

i think i have one. ill have to check. call me tom. evening and remind me.

you are the man! I will

How do you not have a rear seat? ? ? ? ? You must be crazy

My wife keeps the rear seat and only lets me have the hump while shes away :laugh:

LMAO you are a trip bro :) I technically have a rear seat I just don't have it in my possession. It might be a few more weeks before I do. I just have chicks textin, emailing, calling, coming to my desk, dropping by the house, bringing their own helmets over in case I don't have two lol. I am thinking to myself "Jesus what is going on" lol So I figured I would see if I could get one, borrow one trade one or buy one super cheap so I can oblige the beautiful women of Jacksonville lol :)

thats when you "accidently" knock the hump off onto the asphalt, then it looks bad and have to leave the back seat on:whistle:
or buy some custom ones and use the "i spent the money now it has to stay on" excuse

I never have my rear seat on.. I hate passengers. i keep my seat in the house.. my son is the only one who uses it.. my wife has her own bike and well other women on the back would only get me into trouble.. and i like the hump look for me and the bike..

Oh man, I wish I could help you...
I would like to live closer to you so I can take all those girls for a ride :laugh:
Its a tough job but someone has to do it :whistle:

Back