Does anyone have a copy of...

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Trying to quickly find a copy of something I saw once..

The words were all jacked up in a sentance but you could read it, it was a study that was done and the study concluded that when people read they dont actually look at the word letter for letter, they they look at like the first letter and last letter or something like that.

It was intersting.. anyone know what I am talking about? anyone have it they can post for me?

I dont have it but it is the example of how your mind only reconginzes the first and last letter of the word...everything else can be jumbled and you can still read it

Yea, right here....

post_12_97125_vabarbiebusa.jpg

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Thats it!! thanks!!

wat teh fug didd he sey?

wat teh fug didd he sey?
Im sorry, I almost though you called me sexy again (ref "SEY")

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149273804 -->

wat teh fug didd he sey?
Im sorry, I almost though you called me sexy again (ref "SEY")

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
Ya grab a guys...ahem...wallet just once,and you get labelled as an' easy lay.

Back