Does anyone have a cigarette lighter on there bike?

buss

Banned
Does anyone have a cigarette lighter on there bike? cuz I was thinking of getting one so I could have unlimited power to my camera.

Can send right out if you need one. Lots of options:

AKT-001-24_p_6_webl.jpg

Buy Now: Motorcycle Power Accessory Outlets Handlebar Rearset | Pashnit Moto

Buy Now: Powerlet Luggage Elextrix Wire Adapters | Pashnit Moto

Plus you have the Powerlet style (aka BMW-style), and the direction the whole industry is going is to USB power outlets. I've got two on the busa, one in front, one in the rear.

3BR Powersports | USB Power Ports | Power Sport Vehicles - Motorcycle, Adventure Bike, Cruiser, ATV, Snowmobile | Pashnit Moto

Dsc09770.jpg

Dsc09783.jpg

AKT-001-24_p_6_webl.jpg

Dsc09770.jpg

Dsc09783.jpg

purchase one at radio shack and hook to your battery...only a few bucks...and easy to install..

Have Tim send you the 3BR, its awesome. I can power my Gopro, my phone, anything that is usb.

Oh for power. I was wondering how you could light up and ride at the same time.

Also isn't the 3br water proof?

tapatalk - on my HTC ERIS rooted with cyanogen mod 7

Those are nice "pashnit" but I just can't see dishing out that much money for a simple power outlet when all i want to do is have one for my camera.
Here's a water resistant power adopter I can get locally for $7.00

4948052.JPG

I didnt go all fancy and $$$$ with my cigg lighter. I bought mine from an auto parts store for around 3 bucks and wired it to the battery w/ a 3A fusible link. it sits under my driver seat.
I use it to charge my phone battery when in need and when i cant find a lighter:banghead: for a smoke break.

i bought one from auto zone that was shielded and put a fuse in the positive side and ran the wiring from the tail to the battery and wham bam thank you mam

Back