Does Anybody Use Performance Coatings From Jet Hot, A I, Swain Tec Or Zircoye?

WELL I plane to use everything I can to keep in & out to make the most HP as I can & to keep the motor as cool as it can be. What do you think about them? which ones are better? Motor builders, turbo guys and girls {can not leave out the girls} what do you think, or use? Busted, Frank at powerhouse, ginbrett, or any one.

WELL

I plane to use everything I can to keep in & out to make the most HP as I can & to keep the motor as cool as it can be.

What do you think about them ?

Which ones are better ?

Motor builders,
turbo guys and girls
{can not leave out the girls}
what do you think, or use ?

Busted, Frank at powerhouse,
ginbrett, or any one .

259_LogoTurboHot.jpg

Check with www.TurboHot.com . . .

I've used Swain to coat my pistons b4. can only help. not necessary. Wossner pistons already come coated but a lot of racers use Swain.
Hi Gnbrett. I have my rear rotor at A I coating in texas now. Ti is the one D M E sells with the Beringer caliper & bracket. The motor crank cams head vales rods everything cases block even the radator
will be coated with a heat sheading coating What do you think a gen 1 +2mm bore and gen 2 crank for a 1407 turbo?

wow awesome! if I was starting from zero I wud surely coat everything as well. I looked at that Beringer
rear caliper setup myself. it sure is sweet!

I wud not opt for a 1407 with a Turbo don't bore anything. keep is stock stroke it will be stronger. I went down that road myself
wen I rebuilt my motor recently. I was going to go with a Gen II crank myself but pretty much any motor builder I spoke
with was totally against it! some have surely done it with no issues but some thro N20 at Turbo setups but not somethn I wud ever do personally.

trus me at the power levels Turbo's make today you will NOT be needing anything other then 1300cc's and at the 400-600 hp levels longevity is paramount!

Hi Gnbrett. I have my rear rotor at A I coating in texas now. Ti is the one D M E sells with the Beringer caliper & bracket. The motor crank cams head vales rods everything cases block even the radator
will be coated with a heat sheading coating What do you think a gen 1 +2mm bore and gen 2 crank for a 1407 turbo?

wow awesome! if I was starting from zero I wud surely coat everything as well. I looked at that Beringer
rear caliper setup myself. it sure is sweet!

I wud not opt for a 1407 with a Turbo don't bore anything. keep is stock stroke it will be stronger. I went down that road myself
wen I rebuilt my motor recently. I was going to go with a Gen II crank myself but pretty much any motor builder I spoke
with was totally against it! some have surely done it with no issues but some thro N20 at Turbo setups but not somethn I wud ever do personally.

trus me at the power levels Turbo's make today you will NOT be needing anything other then 1300cc's and at the 400-600 hp levels longevity is paramount!
Hi GNBRETT. Thanks! The 1407 is a class thing I want to run in the 1350 to 1650 class. I am working with D M E on the chassie motor, brakes and fuel system. Swain & A I ,& Frank at powerhouse for the turbo & tune, Catalyst body, paint & body work myself. I have some good info on motor parts if you want E mail me at vn66676869@aol.com or call 774 328 2265.

Back