Does Anybody Use Performance Coatings From Jet Hot, A I, Swain Tec Or Zircoye?

WELL I plane to use everything I can to keep in & out to make the most HP as I can & to keep the motor as cool as it can be. What do you think about them? which ones are better? Motor builders, turbo guys and girls {can not leave out the girls} what do you think, or use? Busted, Frank at powerhouse, ginbrett, or any one.

I've used Swain to coat my pistons b4. can only help. not necessary. Wossner pistons already come coated but a lot of racers use Swain.
Hi Gnbrett. I have my rear rotor at A I coating in texas now. Ti is the one D M E sells with the Beringer caliper & bracket. The motor crank cams head vales rods everything cases block even the radator
will be coated with a heat sheading coating What do you think a gen 1 +2mm bore and gen 2 crank for a 1407 turbo?

GNBRETT

Registered
wow awesome! if I was starting from zero I wud surely coat everything as well. I looked at that Beringer
rear caliper setup myself. it sure is sweet!

I wud not opt for a 1407 with a Turbo don't bore anything. keep is stock stroke it will be stronger. I went down that road myself
wen I rebuilt my motor recently. I was going to go with a Gen II crank myself but pretty much any motor builder I spoke
with was totally against it! some have surely done it with no issues but some thro N20 at Turbo setups but not somethn I wud ever do personally.

trus me at the power levels Turbo's make today you will NOT be needing anything other then 1300cc's and at the 400-600 hp levels longevity is paramount!

Hi Gnbrett. I have my rear rotor at A I coating in texas now. Ti is the one D M E sells with the Beringer caliper & bracket. The motor crank cams head vales rods everything cases block even the radator
will be coated with a heat sheading coating What do you think a gen 1 +2mm bore and gen 2 crank for a 1407 turbo?

wow awesome! if I was starting from zero I wud surely coat everything as well. I looked at that Beringer
rear caliper setup myself. it sure is sweet!

I wud not opt for a 1407 with a Turbo don't bore anything. keep is stock stroke it will be stronger. I went down that road myself
wen I rebuilt my motor recently. I was going to go with a Gen II crank myself but pretty much any motor builder I spoke
with was totally against it! some have surely done it with no issues but some thro N20 at Turbo setups but not somethn I wud ever do personally.

trus me at the power levels Turbo's make today you will NOT be needing anything other then 1300cc's and at the 400-600 hp levels longevity is paramount!
Hi GNBRETT. Thanks! The 1407 is a class thing I want to run in the 1350 to 1650 class. I am working with D M E on the chassie motor, brakes and fuel system. Swain & A I ,& Frank at powerhouse for the turbo & tune, Catalyst body, paint & body work myself. I have some good info on motor parts if you want E mail me at vn66676869@aol.com or call 774 328 2265.