Does Anybody Know Where Tobin Is?

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone heard anything as of late from Tobin?
rock.gif
I've been calling him and leaving messages concerning a seat order. I've been getting his voicemail, but no return calls. I was just wondering if he is swamped with orders or is he having other issues? I don't want to keep bugging the guy if he's busy. If anyone out there knows anything...please let a brotha know. Thanx for all ya'lls help.

Brian

No help here BA-

I'm just hoping he's still doin' the seats when I get the whip together to make the purchase!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAssjani.gif

Haven't heard from him a while either, BA!  Don't know what's going on! There was a post last week that said he was out of seats, so any order would require you to send yours to him but that's all I know.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083247716 -->

Check the phone numbers and e-ail that is posted under merchandise??

That's where I got the phone #. The phone number I have is correct because the person says "O'Connor family..." I will now try email. Thanx Ninja, because I really didn't think to do that...

It was like that with me. But when I sent my seat to him, he was very quick in having it done. About one week turn around. When I spoke to him, he said he was doing about forty seats that week. Great guy. Maybe he is on vacation or something.

Paul

Yeah, I'm guessin' the same thing. I emailed him, so I'll just wait to hear back from him. Thanx guys!

Brian

I caught Tobin Monday evening about 7:15pm after 3 attempts and getting his machine earlier in the day. 20 minute chat and shipped my seats out Tuesday. I know from the posts here, he has to be busy. Hope this helps

yeah I emailed him today about some seats.. haven't heard anything else....

I"m not in a big yank... if he replies in a week or so thats fine.
cool.gif

Wow I talked to him without any problems. Sent my seats, and their on the way back. He's on est time. So best to call him at about 5:30-6:45. His wife says he's out the door workin on seats etc. The seats are not his job just helpin out. From the posts I would guess he's gettin about 10-12 seats at a time. I can say that I his customer service with me was the upmost 10 THUMBSUP.

Again the timing was probably the biggest thing. I just looked at it from the What time would I get home on an 8-5 type job.

JD

Brian,
I'll sell ya mine outright for $140.
I'll be in Lake Charles tomorrow evening and Saturday, so I can deliver it.

He just finished a seat for me. I expected it today, but there were some problems with the UPS guys and they didn't deliver it, so maybe I will get it tomorrow. Here is his email address.

tobinoc@adelphia.net

I got an email back from him tonight... didn't even take 1 day for him to get back to me...  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083367175 -->

Brian,
Thanx a bunch Chris. You are definitely DA MAN! But, I have some special requests for the seat, so I think I'll pass. Only one thing I just have to ask you Chris. "Is there ANYTHING you DON'T have?
rock.gif
"
biggrin.gif
Thanx again dude.

Brian

O.K. guys/gals, the search is over. Man that Tobin is definitely da man. I got home last night after work and a haircut and checked the caller ID. I saw York, PA on the caller ID, so that means he's responsive.
cool.gif
I didn't bother calling him back last night because it was a little late, but I'll hit him up today. Haven't even spoken to him and he's already proving his integrity and customer service...
bowdown.gif
Tobin needs to be a car dealer...
biggrin.gif

Brian

Brian

Brian,
Thanx a bunch Chris.  You are definitely DA MAN!  But, I have some special requests for the seat, so I think I'll pass.  Only one thing I just have to ask you Chris.  "Is there ANYTHING you DON'T have?
rock.gif
"
biggrin.gif
 Thanx again dude.

Brian
If ya ever see something that I'm missing, let me know, so I can get 1.

The 1 with that dies with the most toys...........WINS.
laugh.gif

He just completed some seats for me about 3 weeks ago.
It was a bit difficult to get ahold of him, he did give me his cell phone, that was a bit easier.
But as soon as I sent my seats he had them back in the mail in 2 days.
Don't be in a big hurry and he will respond.
I am one happy camper with the seats, and eveybody notices them.

ride safe

Sounds familiar....but he is just busy. I t takes a lot of effort to get to him, but its worth it. My seats arrived at his place today.....Hope to get them back before next weekend.

G

Back