does anybody know what a haybusa is these days??

Its funny you say that because i get that a lot from people who ride surprisingly! They recognize my R6 and my buddies R1 i have but always ask what type of bike the busa is. Its funny because i never would think they are considered rare

i must say i love the attention i get i ride alone alot and its nothing like riding past some one and they brake there neck trying to see what i'm riding. or my fav is when im at a red light and some fool pulls up next to me and says "Busa" and i nod and they just look straight ahead not asking another questions.... PUTS the biggest smile on my face when i pull off......... gotta love this beast :laugh::laugh:

i got one for ya....last night i was out an about riding thru town and had to stop for a red light witch on the side of me was a white 4-door KIA. they had the nerve to ask me if i would like to race them, i said, "WITH THAT"!, they said, "well yea", i just shook my head and laughed, light turned green, never saw them again:moon::rofl:

Occasionally, if I'm feelin' a little bit cheeky.....I'll give 'em a 5-6 sec head start......then fly past on 1 wheel at $1.80 :thumbsup:

Or when someone who claims to be hardcore motorcyclist tells you "Did you know that the first hayabusa was made in 1996?" n I reply: "Oh no ****?!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best thread ever! haha. I was outcasted at my work from the harley riders because of my bike. But after several retarded arguments I finally convinced one of them to google it. No ****, almost 200hp. wtf! haha yeah i told you. and then they say, well my stretched out big dog custom cruiser will beat it in a drag race. hahahah oh my hell, ok lets go v-twin with no rear suspension. you'll have to shift how many times?

My favorite though is my friend who claims his honda 450 dirt bike will hang with the busa to 60mph. He said he got the stats from his bike on a dyno so he knows it'll hang with it. Well my friend, was your bike strapped down on that dyno? Yes, he says. Ok, so how do you think you're going to get that power to the ground without wheeling over and with an off road tire. Oh. Conversation over.

Remember folks it will beat the bugatti veyron to 100 all the way up to 185. The bugatti beats the busa to 60 because of traction and it tops out a bit higher than 185. So, all those videos on youtube of vipers and bmw m cars beating busas are horse crap. Cheers to the quickest stock moving vehicle on earth!:beerchug:

hell i couldnt tell one harley from another, prob the same when people look at sport bikes, you know the ones that just smile when they see it they know what your riding, and wishing they were on one:thumbsup:

Or when someone who claims to be hardcore motorcyclist tells you "Did you know that the first hayabusa was made in 1996?" n I reply: "Oh no ****?!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's funny I had a guy telling me they started making them in 97 and that they started off with carbs

i have had a couple of guys in their 70's ask what it is ..... and then tell me about the bikes they had in the 1950's
i always talk to them with great respect
nice:thumbsup:

I had a guy walk up to me the other day and say "I like what you've done turning your Busa into a touring bike." I said thanks its pretty comfortable then he says " you ought to look up this guy called Pashnit, hes got a nice touring Busa too." He said cya and walked into the store. I had to chuckle as Im sitting in the parking lot in the middle of no where Oregon.

AHHHHHHH reading all the story's.. I have a million.. but now its 8 degrees outside and I just want spring to come and see all the heads turn and get the dumb questions.. its awesome and fun.. !! thanks for the story's :beerchug:

AHHHHHHH reading all the story's.. I have a million.. but now its 8 degrees outside and I just want spring to come and see all the heads turn and get the dumb questions.. its awesome and fun.. !! thanks for the story's :beerchug:
I know what you're waiting on. :laugh:

Ha! I got to ride all week. It was sunny and 55-60 degrees. :moon:

I was parked with a group of guys one night at a local gas station in town, and a couple morons from the pub across the street walk over and proceeded to tell me that the bike parked right there is a Higherbusa and it is almost as fast as his Harley............but all the plastics slow it down , WTF do you say to him???? . On another evening there was a group of us parked and another expert proceeded to tell a gal who rides with us who owns a worked 06 Busa that her bike was pretty big for a girl to ride, she replied " those are pretty small balls for a guy to have"" priceless:laugh:

I know what you're waiting on. :laugh:

Well ya.. so it will make it that much more funny.. the dumb things ppl say.. My wife and I get a kick out of dumb ppl..
I was on my Busa she was on her R6. a guy in a Buick who was turning left got the arrow we were going straight so we were stopped.. as he passed by he yells " No Balls" :rofl::rofl:

another day we were riding and there was a super car charity run so there were lambos. porsches. GTR, cobra's Ferrai.Viper, Vettes so we pulled over at a gas station to fill up and watch them.. I was talkin to my Wife and friends on how I would love to race them.. some guy next to us on a ZX-12 start running his mouth how his friend has a busa and gets owned by Vipers. I started arguing with him.. then a guy walks by and ask's what are we talkin about. the ZX-12 guy tells him how dumb I am. the guy stops and say's " Hayabusa will beat them" Zx-12 guy starts laying into him.. the guy the points to his Brand new Lambo ( That we didnt see pull in) and said he has a Busa and its faster than his Lambo.. the look on the ZX-12 guys face was priceless..

as I went to pay for my gas the lambo guy left. as i was walkin back to our bikes the ZX-12 rips out and pulls a wheelie. NO LID. Guess he really was dumb

payin for gas one time the attendant asked what kind of bike that is. I replied a hayabusa. said he never heard of it.... he must live under a rock:laugh: i get the is it a 600 question a lot as well. weird. but on ocassion I get approched by an ol timer who is generally interested to know what make and model etc...

hell i couldnt tell one harley from another, prob the same when people look at sport bikes, you know the ones that just smile when they see it they know what your riding, and wishing they were on one:thumbsup:

It is hard keeping up with all the different fenders, tanks, and handlebars, 3 engines and 4 frames:rofl:
You can make alot of cool bike names with that many combinations of parts!:rofl:

Back